• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Lions are going to trade for a defensive lineman in the coming weeks because we're in "Win A Superbowl now mode". A few Lions beat writers have suggested Sheldon Richardson from the Jets.

Now with McCown hurt I wouldn't be surprised if they make a move for Lions backup QB Jake Rudock. Rudock has had a very solid preseason and honestly looks better than starters the Jets, Jaguars, Broncos etc. have.

Rudock, a former Michigan QB like Tom Brady, has a lot of potential. Jets are in rebuilding mode, Richardson can be moved and would fit perfectly with our defensive line.

Slo

College football is back, so now I don't have to care about politics again. I guess everything really does work out in the end.

Not watching, hope Mccown is okay. But it's been the story with him not being able to stay healthy. Petty idk about him and his health.....but think there's a good chance we'll see a lot of Hack....

Sanjuro

N1eIEBF.gif

Colasante

Apparently UDFA DT Adam Butler isn't even playing for the Patriots tonight, so it looks like he locked up a roster spot. Hopefully he can become the interior pass rusher I was hoping Anthony Johnson would be last season.

Velcro Fly

9 run plays in a row for the Bears to start the game leading to three straight 3 and outs.

Why even bother having Trubisky suit up and play if he's just going to hand the ball off.

Not currently watching, watching Ohio state.

Kessler is getting the first half, Hogan 2nd. Seems kinda crazy but I think this really might shake up to be a battle of who's backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom