• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitanator

I am seriously confused why all the sportswriters are out there acting like Elliott has been wronged in some way.

I understand the "Fuck the NFL" mentality, but if your defense is "she bumped into tables as a server" and "she may have fell down a flight of stairs" when you were with her that day and their are verified witnesses and pictures of bruising around her neck arms and legs. You have to have a better excuse than that.

And those were just hypothetical theories.

Still more pictures to leak out as well, only ones public has seen is what TMZ showed last year. His defense is weak and filled with disgusting shit like you mention above. If he thinks he can somehow take down Article 46 and win in court he is in for a rude awakening.

JABEE

Still more pictures to leak out as well, only ones public has seen is what TMZ showed last year. His defense is weak and filled with disgusting shit like you mention above. If he thinks he can somehow take down Article 46 and win in court he is in for a rude awakening.

Especially when information is out there from the original NFL report with transcripts of his girlfriend calling the cops on him twice for DV with police transcripts. With texts of Elliott trying to get her to come back. Elliott lied about the cops coming out to his home.

The information about Elliott's girlfriend constantly falling into fucking bathtubs or running into walls is fucking ridiculous. I think some of the summary from Reddit takes tidbits from the NFL 160 page report.

If anything, the NFL is saying we don't need a videotape of you pushing your pregnant girlfriend to suspend you. Why would the NFL want to suspend the best player on the best team in the NFL?

The NFL is eager to frame an innocent player who also is going to be one of their best marketable stars? And don't bring up Tom Brady.

Guess I'll finally make my way back to the OT now that preseason is over.

I'm glad we got rid of Kearse finally, but I'd rather it had been for an All-Pro offensive lineman. Still, getting Richardson is a damn steal, and really shores up our run defense plus gives us an interior pass rush as well.

Striker

Saw Ravens cut Larry Donnell. Plenty of Giants of '15 and '16 won't be on rosters in 2017.

Sheldon Richardson is a FA after the year too. Is he worth big bucks?

Saw Ravens cut Larry Donnell. Plenty of Giants of '15 and '16 won't be on rosters in 2017.

Sheldon Richardson is a FA after the year too. Is he worth big bucks?

Definitely. I can't remember when Sherman's contract is up, but they'll make room to keep a guy like Richardson depending on his play.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sweet Jets got a 2nd round pick they can use to take the next Hackenberg.

Tank mode means jack fucking shit if Mac is still the GM next year. Dude has been Idzik bad.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jeremy Fowler‏Verified account @JFowlerESPN

Martavis Bryant has been cleared by the NFL. Full reinstatement. http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0695364302047026131-4 …

On a side note I'm sending some supplies down to texas and I'm going to donate some blood next week.

Everyone should try and help.

I sent money to that media whore, brother of Steelers legend TJ, JJ Watt. I trust him more than the red cross.

LJ11

Richardson is a fucking stud who needs to be paid and has some issues on & off. Entire org soured on the guy, and I know it's the LOL Jets, but he needs a kick in the ass. I'm sure this will payoff for the Hawks, strong locker room & org. Dude will eat in that front, huge get if he gets his ass in gear.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
SB Nation - The Jets inspired us to make the worst NFL team ever from today's teams

Who's the worst owner in the NFL? What about the worst quarterback? The worst coach? Well, we took the worst of EVERYTHING in the NFL to make a Frankenstein team of awfulness that is an affront to football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3d_avkocDM

Results:

Owner: Jimmy Haslam
Stadium: FedEx Field
Logo: Packers (Browns disqualified as "they don't even have a logo, you'll earn one when you win 10 games in a season")
Front Office: Washington
Fans (most accustomed to being miserable): Buffalo Bills
QBs: NY Jets
RBs: Ravens
WRs: Jets
O Linemen: Seattle
DBs: Saints
LBs: Saints
D Linemen: Saints
Coach: Jeff Fisher

SB Nation - The Jets inspired us to make the worst NFL team ever from today's teams

Results:

Logo: Packers (Browns disqualified as "they don't even have a logo, you'll earn one when you win 10 games in a season")

How the fuck are the Bills the worst fans? At least they show up no matter what. Chargers fans should be the worst.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
How the fuck are the Bills the worst fans? At least they show up no matter what. Chargers fans should be the worst.

Their reasoning goes "We want to tap into who has the most misery. We want, for this shitty team, to make sure we have people ready to be able to handle it."

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns also cut John Greco and Xavier Cooper.

Disappointed with Cooper, had high hopes for him but he just couldn't put it all together.

Doomsayer

Results:

LOL @ the whole defense being the Saints.

Browns have released Brock Osweiler.

The dream is dead. He'll be doing Geico commercials by this time next year.

"Hey, remember that time I beat Tom Brady? Well, you can experience that same feeling by switching to Geico where 15 minutes can save you 15% or more on car insurance. Now that's a winner!"

Results:

Ravens runningbacks worse than the Giants? No way.

And why not pick a coach that hasn't already been fired?

Results:

Jeff Fisher still getting it done.

Beach

Why would the Browns cut Haden over $4 million while taking a hit on Osweiler for $16 mill?

Also Raiders fourth preseason game outrated the Chargers vs Rams preseason game in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom