• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Cuts are coming in and it looks like I was right about the Steelers' running backs. Let's see how I do with the corners.

Gigglepoo

Jerry should be fined for Conduct Detrimental to the League. Downplaying domestic abuse because of a dumb football team is a terrible look for the league.

I get the Richardson trade, but man, we really have almost nothing left. It's seriously embarrassing.

If the Jets sign Brock I am officially jumping ship btw. Any owner who signs Brock over Kaep deserves to be shot out to space.

Sanjuro

Fuck the cowboys, fuck Jerry Jones and fuck the pats

giphy.gif

Bitanator

Who thinks Jerry Jones cares about violence against women?

He was on the radio couple days ago talking about how he cares about domestic violence and how he has done a lot for women who are abused with a straight face when the fuckwad called Hardy a real leader on the team just as the pictures of his abuse leaked on deadspin and did not denounce his actions

JABEE

He was on the radio couple days ago talking about how he cares about domestic violence and how he has done a lot for women who are abused with a straight face when the fuckwad called Hardy a real leader on the team just as the pictures of his abuse leaked on deadspin and did not denounce his actions
He was also sued for sexual assault like 4 years ago.

Youtube TV started up here (StL) today or thereabouts, it's alright I guess. The free trial is supposedly two weeks, but they make you give a CC# right away like a sap.

Now to move heaven and earth so I can use my PS4 to watch television

Fantasy Info for new page!

Reminder Taco Bell League has draft THIS Saturday at 5PM

Fantasy Football Pick'ems and Survivor league Info:

Here are the links

Survivor
PW: neogaf

NFL Pick'Ems (Taco Bell League)
(Win $20 TB Gift Card)
Group ID: 9871 PW: neogaf

NFL Pick'Ems (Confidence Points)

Group ID: 9872 PW: neogaf

Taco Bell League:
Draft is set for Sept 2nd at 5pm if that's a bad time PM me and we'll try to work something out.

Welcome new members to the Taco Bell League!
OrVgkx9.jpg

Pepiope

I need a new team name.

Howie already got his revenge. Chip is best buds with Trump's #1 fan Belichick, and Howie wasn't putting up with it. Saved my Birds last year.

Hmm.

The order is random after the first 2 I think. Doesn't follow the standings from last season unless keepers have something to do with it, dunno.

Bullshit otherwise I'd have the first pick for 3 straight years if Chris didn't give the first two to the new people. Pretty sure it's the same order as last year.

Gobias

Banned
For all those who were interested in the Browns kicker battle, Zane Gonzalez won over Cody Parkey. Parkey had the worst game of all time against the Dolphins but he was pretty reliable after that.

Pepiope

For all those who were interested in the Browns kicker battle, Zane Gonzalez won over Cody Parkey. Parkey had the worst game of all time against the Dolphins but he was pretty reliable after that.
Did he learn how to kick field goals past 45 yards?

Send to be the same problem Sturgis has in Philly. I wish we brought in competition for him

Gobias

Banned
Did he learn how to kick field goals past 45 yards?

Send to be the same problem Sturgis has in Philly. I wish we brought in competition for him

Pretty sure he only attempted one field goal over 50 yards. Outside of the Miami game, he was decent from 40-49

effzee

I get the Richardson trade, but man, we really have almost nothing left. It's seriously embarrassing.

If the Jets sign Brock I am officially jumping ship btw. Any owner who signs Brock over Kaep deserves to be shot out to space.

Let's be real. Brock is going to get"serious looks" and be on a team well before Kaep ever is again.

But I don't see the Jets doing it. They are in full tank mode and can't afford anyone who might help them win a game or two.

Hindl

Let's be real. Brock is going to get"serious looks" and be on a team well before Kaep ever is again.

But I don't see the Jets doing it. They are in full tank mode and can't afford anyone who might help them win a game or two.
Brock is the perfect QB for tanking

And Cruz is washed up, Ertz is the safety blanket now

effzee

Finally, a QB on the market that's worth picking up.

I see what you did there. Clever.

I am told (seriously) Brock Osweiler has already received inquiries.

He isn't available to officially sign anywhere til tomorrow afternoon.

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/903736599904751619

But Kaep still cant get a job.

Yeah but you don't have to change your whole offense for him!!!

On the Jets Seahawks trade: I thought Kearse was well liked in Seattle. Is he that bad that they gave him and a 2nd round pick up? Sucks to be him I'm sure. To go from a SB contender to the Jets.

I wonder what market, if any, exists for Victor Cruz. I'd actually want him on the Eagles as a safety blanket to replace Jordan Mathews, but the Eagles have way too many guys they drafted and like to take him on.

I can see him on the Chiefs.

effzee

Brock is the perfect QB for tanking

And Cruz is washed up, Ertz is the safety blanket now

But they have tank commander Hack and McCown. Why would they sign Brock?

Also Ertz has to step up big cause he never took over the role Jordan Mathews made for himself.

Hindl

But they have tank commander Hack and McCown. Why would they sign Brock?

Also Ertz has to step up big cause he never took over the role Jordan Mathews made for himself.
Yeah I was just more joking about the idea of Brock ruining a tank because he gets a team wins.

And I have faith in Ertz, he's no longer the #1 or 2 target and the middle of the field will hopefully be more open. You could see a bit of it too in the preseason game where Wentz trips, recovers, and immediately finds and dumps the ball off to Ertz. Apparently they had been practicing busted plays in practice where Wentz would find Ertz asap and just get rid of it. I thought it was just a drill but we already have one example of stuff like that working in a real (preseason) game

effzee

Yeah I was just more joking about the idea of Brock ruining a tank because he gets a team wins.

And I have faith in Ertz, he's no longer the #1 or 2 target and the middle of the field will hopefully be more open. You could see a bit of it too in the preseason game where Wentz trips, recovers, and immediately finds and dumps the ball off to Ertz. Apparently they had been practicing busted plays in practice where Wentz would find Ertz asap and just get rid of it. I thought it was just a drill but we already have one example of stuff like that working in a real (preseason) game

On paper between Blount, Sproles, Ertz, Alshon, Torrey Smith, and yes even Agholor, the Eagles have enough skill position players where I think they can be a dangerous offense.

All assuming Wentz takes the next step and, Pederson can call games, and the line stays healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom