• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

People who need coffee to function are weird boys

did you say weird boys?!
latest

WYTS Cowboys http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-dallas-cowboys-1798693917

I suffer from an auto-immune disorder that manifests itself as intermittent chest and stomach pain. It kinda feels like when you really need to burp and your esophagus burns, only always and forever. When the pain gets really bad it can even cause a physical reaction where my airways swell up and I need to take a Xanax just be able to breathe.

The two things that make the pain much worse are eating the wrong food and intense stress. To cope, I’ve rapidly changed my diet and cut down on as many stressors as possible. The one exception to this is watching the Dallas Cowboys.

They say losing is painful, but for five years every horrible Cowboys disaster has directly led to my chest tensing up and horrible pain creeping through my body. The adrenaline of watching the game masks the problem while the game is happening, but as soon as the game ends and I realize we fucked it up again my body goes into agony. After the Packers beat us in January, I got so bad that I had to take three times as many Xanax just to be able to breathe again.

So yes, even Cowboys FANS choke at the end of big games.
I 100% expected the Packers loss. I didn’t even flinch and my life was not impacted.
Since 2014, Cowboys players have now lost over 100 games due to suspension. The next closest team is Baltimore with 55.
We cut a guy over “character concerns” that include, but are not limited to, being misidentified by Police in another state and having his dog stolen and held for ransom.

LJ11

Remember when Barkley was supposed to be the number 1 overall pick had he come out as a junior? I wonder what would have happened had he done that. Would he have been exposed by the combine process?

Remember when Manti Teo was a top 5 lock and then....

Most of these guys were never going that high, but the media pumps them up, draft time rolls around and they start "dropping" even though internal evals never had them that high.

cdyhybrid

Most of these guys were never going that high, but the media pumps them up, draft time rolls around and they start "dropping" even though internal evals never had them that high.
And then he got crushed by whatever Alabama RB was playing in that game. Was it Lacy?

I remember old ass mocks that had Chris Simms going first overall. Or Mitch Mustaine. Or Bo Wallace.

Spinluck

Half my office "needs" coffee to get out of bed. And then again when they get into work around 8 or 9. And then again during any meeting we have. And then again for lunch. And then again later in the day. And then they grab more for the road before they leave. It's not one or two guys, it's like half my office. They're also all wildly unproductive.

This just sounds like laziness to me.

During cross examination, lawyers brought up the St. Patty's Day parade -- where Zeke can be seen on video reaching over and pulling down a woman's top ... exposing her breast for all to see.
The NFL referenced that incident in its domestic violence investigation report -- and considered it when meting out Zeke's 6 game suspension.
But Elliott says the NFL didn't have all the facts -- insisting the woman is a friend and he believes he had "consent" to grab her shirt because she "wanted" him to.
Elliott testified that she didn't give him explicit permission before the incident but he found out later she was okay with it.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/01/ezekiel-elliott-st-patricks-day-parade-woman-sex/

Jerry better get this fucking guy some help

Fox318

On a side note I'm sending some supplies down to texas and I'm going to donate some blood next week.

Everyone should try and help.

chadskin

AdamSchefter: Jets trading DL Sheldon Richardson to Seattle for WR Jermaine Kearse and draft considerations, per source.

fuck me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom