• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

I don't have a problem with the pick. I don't expect much out of Howard this year because rookie TEs tend to not do anything. Was just surprised they passed on Cook given the need + the fact hes a nole

Doug Martin has shown he can be a great RB in the NFL when he's motivated. As a rookie great, in the contract year great. The in between is where he gets injured and stinks. He's playing for his job so it's not a shock that he came into camp motivated and has looked like the 2015 Martin. I would have loved for the Bucs to move up and grab Cook but at least for this season it doesn't look like RB is as huge a need as it first appeared to be. Unfortunately the FO went out and tried to somewhat address it with the McNichols pick but he is McTrash.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
JaMarcus Russell has to win on the back of that batshit Al Davis press conference, right?

Think its definitely Trent. At least with the other guys there were either a ton of off field baggage (Aguayo was just an unreal dumb pick). Trent was just an awful football player who tricked a team into thinking he was remotely good because of the college he played at... and then somehow tricked another NFL team into thinking he was good -after- he already demonstrated he was terrible.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Think its definitely Trent. At least with the other guys there were either a ton of off field baggage (Aguayo was just an unreal dumb pick). Trent was just an awful football player who tricked a team into thinking he was remotely good because of the college he played at... and then somehow tricked another NFL team into thinking he was good -after- he already demonstrated he was terrible.
Yeah I'd say just in terms of pure skills going downward Trent wins this. But man, Jamarcus was a dumpster fire.

Granted he was a terrible player, but the league has been full of terrible players from big college programs. How many of them have been bad enough to make the team owner have a full-on, Trump-style public meltdown?

Fitts

And now Lewis got cut? What are we doing at LB? Calhoun is gonna make it.... I'm furious.

hope I'm wrong about him, tho

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I thought that the NFL making just one big cut down was going to be a bad thing. But I was wrong. All these trades and moves!

star-trek-mind-blown.gif

Mindlog

I remember when Pat fans thought they had a heart and were ready to leave the Trumpers.
Once a Trumper always a Trumper.
Sad!
Westworld is boss.
I hope they explore the Samurai thing in Season 2 or 3. Eastworld!
I won't say no as long as we get the D.
giphy.gif

Hindl

Hour and a half left till teams need to be at 53. Eagles have 12 cuts to make. Surprised they haven't made trades yet (aside from McDougle for Brooks)

Duxxy3

I'm fine with the Brissett trade. I was never a huge fan of his, so I'm glad we got a decent enough return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom