• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Teamold had another great day on the court

AKeDywm.gif

squicken

Finally, some hot Thrones

e
Yeah Bron sequence was awesome. Whatever they call that Revanant stuff has totally changed action scenes

Honestly excited to see what Cutty can get done in Miami, I trust Gase after last season and I'm not ready to call the season over just yet.

But also

Dolphins

Tom Penny

Honestly excited to see what Cutty can get done in Miami, I trust Gase after last season and I'm not ready to call the season over just yet.

But also

Dolphins

ESPN likes the signing

The Miami Dolphins just made a $10 million mistake.

They signed free-agent Jay Cutler to a large, one-year contract that won’t result in more victories than last season -- or even an equal amount (10) -- or a trip to the postseason. The only thing guaranteed by this move is that the Dolphins lost $10 million in cap room for this season -- Jarvis Landry extension, anyone? -- or to roll over into next season with the blind hope that Cutler will lead Miami to the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom