• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitanator

Such an pathetic game by Dallas, Sean Lee with an uncharacteristic bad game, Jaylon Smith looked like a practice squad bum, the offense was held to its worst showing since Minnesota playoff game. Hope Dallas can come back from this loss, Cardinals always play us well and win, so I hope they can get it together and get back to winning football.

Good game Broncos fans, your team came to play

Jarate

Banned
Remember how Dom Capers has had his job for years despite fielding subpar defenses for the past billion years

I wish I had his job security

Rvaan

Banned
Re: Bengals Mutiny

Teams normally wait till later in the season to start things like this. You would think that they would be willing to give Dalton more of the season to see if he's just starting slow or if he's just washed.

Re: Bengals Mutiny

Teams normally wait till later in the season to start things like this. You would think that they would be willing to give Dalton more of the season to see if he's just starting slow or if he's just washed.

Teams normally score a touchdown earlier than 260 days between games

Daniels is officially out the rest of the game . GG Falcons GAF

I was rewatching last week's game and there were still the same open receivers. The difference was a combination of constant pressure and some shitty decisions by Wilson.

Not gonna happen this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom