• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Owczarski ✔ @JimOwczarski
Asked to clarify a commitment to Zampese, Marvin Lewis: ”We're not going to discuss that in here." #Bengals

Marvin getting pressured already. Barely 2 weeks in

I'd imagine being a pats fan and supporting trump feels pretty darn terrible to a normal person.

Agreed completely. Glad OT is Not letting him get away with it #NotDoingIt

Uh welp

@AdamSchefter
Vikings have guarded optimism but concern about QB Sam Bradford's left knee injury that required an MRI this week, per @mortreport.

jbug617

Banned
Friends tomorrow morning I return to the game I love...basketball.

I was retired for about 4-5 years but it has called me back. Time to teach these young bloods how we do...actually no I'm playing with a bunch of olds as well.

Get the ice packs ready.

cdyhybrid

IaTFmxX.jpg

Also Lamar Jackson vs. Clemson

Rvaan

Banned
Mort and Schefty reporting the Vikings are concerned about Bradford's knee. This going to lead to the Vikings having Bradford, Bridgewater, and Lamar Jackson on their roster next year.

Hindl

Damn that does suck, I was excited to see what he could possibly do. Still think they cut Spoles next year to go with Pumphrey.
Sproles is a FA next year and will likely retire. This was the plan when the Eagles drafted Pumphrey, but he hasn't looked good at all even before this injury. Hopefully he comes back stronger

Sephzilla

If Bradford isn't 100% for Sunday then he honestly shouldn't play. Why risk Bradford in a game that has minimal implications in the NFC North and NFC in general in week 2.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I feel bad for the Jets. This was gonna be the year they could tank safely and get Darnold in their hands, but now Indianapolis & Cincy just had barge in on their territory.

Rvaan

Banned
I feel bad for the Jets. This was gonna be the year they could tank safely and get Darnold in their hands, but now Indianapolis & Cincy just had barge in on their territory.
Jets getting screwed because the Colts and Bengals are incompetentce is kind of beautiful.

MechDX

The #Bengals are expected to fire OC Ken Zampese, sources say. After two games without a touchdown, Zampese is out.

Via Rapoport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom