• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for the Jets. This was gonna be the year they could tank safely and get Darnold in their hands, but now Indianapolis & Cincy just had barge in on their territory.

I tried to tell yall, both throughout preseason and in week 1: The Jets Fuck Up Everything

The most Jets thing imaginable this year was always going to be them not ending up with the #1 pick the one year they were clearly trying for it, and there's not a doubt in my mind (and hasn't been all year) that it'll happen

Hindl

Watching Chiefs footage for the Eagles game Sunday, and I know a lot of the success is due to how talented Kelce, Hill, and now possibly Hunt are. But man, I know Andy has his flaws, but he really knows how to draw up some creative play designs

Paul Dehner Jr. ✔ @pauldehnerjr
QB coach Bill Lazor will take over as offensive coordinator. Lazor was an OC in Miami before landing in Cincinnati. #Bengals

Didn't last 2 years in Miami. Needless to say: Won't help

I'll say today what I've said since the early stages of the 2011 season and I will keep saying it until it happens.

The state of the Giants offensive line is a fireable offense for a general manager.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/word-muth/2017/word-muth-first-impressions

The first gif, the All-22 of Hart literally getting pushed onto his fat ass and John Jerry's "I'm helping!!!!!!" nonsense attempt at a cut, is modern art worthy of display in the Met.

lol John Jerry is still in the league and playing??

Cagey

Banned
lol John Jerry is still in the league and playing??

Not only in the league, and playing, but starting, and starting for a few years now, and willingly and intentionally re-signed to an extension.

Imagine that. An NFL general manager fielding a unit with John Jerry, partial NFL starter in 2015, full-time NFL starter in 2016, and deciding he wanted three more years of that life.

Not only in the league, and playing, but starting, and starting for a few years now, and willingly and intentionally re-signed to an extension.

Imagine that. An NFL general manager fielding a unit with John Jerry, partial NFL starter in 2015, full-time NFL starter in 2016, and deciding he wanted three more years of that life.

THEYSIGNEDHIMTOATHREEYEARDEAL

latest

I like the giants tho...so my condolences....

Is Bill Lazor competent enough to see that Jeremy Hill and Gio are trash at running the ball?

The same coordinator that refused to give Lamar Miller the ball....nope

Hindl

I'll say today what I've said since the early stages of the 2011 season and I will keep saying it until it happens.

The state of the Giants offensive line is a fireable offense for a general manager.

The first gif, the All-22 of Hart literally getting pushed onto his fat ass and John Jerry's "I'm helping!!!!!!" nonsense attempt at a cut, is modern art worthy of display in the Met.
I'm legitimately worried about Eli's health this season considering all of the elite pass rushes he'll face this season

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Its not like the Giants offense could have looked any worse with Geno at QB last week. Get the feeling the Giants will be looking to draft a QB early if their season implodes.

If Geno has to start any games, it doesn't matter how much and it doesn't matter when in the year it happens, the Giants have to be added to the List of Risks to the Jets Tank

They sweating wondering how they're going to pull off this #1 pick

Hindl

If Eli gets hurt and misses just a single game, Jerry Reese will get FIRED for sure....

It's kinda amazing he hasn't yet. Even if he had a decent OL law of averages and age would probably point to him getting injured this year. But with an OL to rival Seattle's I'd be shocked if he plays for 16 games

Its not like the Giants offense could have looked any worse with Geno at QB last week. Get the feeling the Giants will be looking to draft a QB early if their season implodes.

They drafted Eli's potential replacement, Davis Webb, kid barely got any playing time in the pre-season, they wanted to find Eli's back up, Steelers potential replacement Dobbs saw a ton of playing time..

Rvaan

Banned
It's kinda amazing he hasn't yet. Even if he had a decent OL law of averages and age would probably point to him getting injured this year. But with an OL to rival Seattle's I'd be shocked if he plays for 16 games
Eli is going keep his streak alive just long enough to pass Peyton and then he will collapse into a pile of memes and golden horseshoes.

They drafted Eli's potential replacement, Davis Webb, kid barely got any playing time in the pre-season, they wanted to find Eli's back up, Steelers potential replacement Dobbs saw a ton of playing time..

Webb threw together a pretty good drive against the Pats in preseason and that was pretty much all we saw of him

Rvaan

Banned
What happened?
She was having a discussion with some people about Jemelle Hill and this conservative sports commentator said he only believed in 2 things: the first amendment and boobs. She took min to recover and then promptly ended the discussion by cutting his mic.

She was having a discussion with some people about Jemelle Hill and this conservative sports commentator said he only believed in 2 things: the first amendment and boobs. She took min to recover and then promptly ended the discussion by cutting his mic.

How does a fuck like that ever make it to TV.

Zeke

Makes me so damn happy most of the cowboys linemen are locked up for the next few seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom