• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago

Sources: The #Colts are planning on starting QB Jacoby Brissett on Sunday vs. #AZCardinals. Former starter Scott Tolzien goes to the bench.

brisket.gif

Wonder who they will start next week after Brisset stinks up the joint.

Rvaan

Banned
They play a Dom Capers defense Sept 24. If they don't score a TD that game, at least one of Marvin/Dalton should be gone by the end of the night
That same Dom Capers defense held Wilson and the Seahawks without a TD. Mike Daniels is going to do Dalton like Trunks did Freiza.

MechDX

One more time just because:

IdOjy26.gif

Tankard

I would give out a 1st rounder for Luck any day. But even Irsay isn't that insane to give up on him, unless his shoulder situation is worse than anyone knows.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Colts should go for a total rebuild. Fire the gm and coach, trade Luck for a 1 and a 2. Draft Darnold at the top of the draft and two olinemen with those other picks. Irsay will be high on coke all year, however, so expect nothing to change.

Miracle

I would give out a 1st rounder for Luck any day. But even Irsay isn't that insane to give up on him, unless his shoulder situation is worse than anyone knows.

If the Colts tank and if they can get a top 5 or 3 pick for Luck, I could see them pulling the trigger on that...maybe. If the team is going to go absolutely no where for the next couple of years even with Luck, why not start from scratch with really good youth?

#TrustTheProcess
#SuckToTradeLuck

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Friends tomorrow morning I return to the game I love...basketball.

I was retired for about 4-5 years but it has called me back. Time to teach these young bloods how we do...actually no I'm playing with a bunch of olds as well.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The Colts don't think they're going nowhere with luck. They think things will change once they get him back. Talking about the Colts trading him is silly.

Only silly in the context that the Colts are morons (which I'm assuming is what you're saying there).

Expecting the same people who created that dumpster fire roster devoid of talent to make good footballs moves is insanity. Elite QBs are great but you still need a good defense and a mediocre roster elsewhere to do anything. I think the Browns, Jets, and Niners all have more to work with than the Colts right now.

Striker

Art Stapleton‏Verified account @art_stapleton 58s59 seconds ago

.@OBJ_3 participating in @Giants practice for 2nd consecutive day. Catching passes in 1st drill (no D), even plucked TD from Eli w/ one hand

One random thought on this - did the NFL ever change the rule about taking your helmet off on the field? Cuz, shouldn't this be a penalty technically?

Since the game was over, I dont think it would matter

Still seems to be on the books:

"Removal of his helmet by a player in the field of play or the end zone during a celebration or demonstration, or during a confrontation with a game official or any other player."

Burfict returns for the first Browns game

If Cleveland wins that one, I'm calling that they're going to win the second game too

Browns finally gonna sweep a division rival. It's only been what, 8+ years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom