• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

She was having a discussion with some people about Jemelle Hill and this conservative sports commentator said he only believed in 2 things: the first amendment and boobs. She took min to recover and then promptly ended the discussion by cutting his mic.

He forgot ass! Chris will not be amused.

Striker

If Eli gets hurt and misses just a single game, Jerry Reese will get FIRED for sure....
His drafts in the early 2010's were littered with DB's and WR's (and David Wilson) who are no longer in the league due to injuries. He ignored the OL when the old crew were breaking down thus we had the 2013 disaster. Quickly now drafting Pugh, Richburg and Flowers and seeing they don't turn into Willie Roaf, Will Shields and Jeff Saturday overnight. Signing career bums like Marshall Newhouse and John Jerry to backup but start anyways. Can't run the ball? Who cares, keep signing non OL and hope an immobile QB can pull a rabbit out of his hat like he did in 2011. That season saved Reese and is the only reason he has remained GM.

Remember when Clay Travis said Boogie would be in jail in 5 years and then when the day he said it passed the 5 year mark, Boogie snatched his ass on twitter?

Good times

Cagey

Banned
His drafts in the early 2010's were littered with DB's and WR's (and David Wilson) who are no longer in the league due to injuries. He ignored the OL when the old crew were breaking down thus we had the 2013 disaster. Quickly now drafting Pugh, Richburg and Flowers and seeing they don't turn into Willie Roaf, Will Shields and Jeff Saturday overnight. Signing career bums like Marshall Newhouse and John Jerry to backup but start anyways. Can't run the ball? Who cares, keep signing non OL and hope an immobile QB can pull a rabbit out of his hat like he did in 2011. That season saved Reese and is the only reason he has remained GM.

The Giants lucking into Beckham starting his career like Randy Moss, instead of like a very good first round draft pick with promise, saved Reese's job and got McAdoo promoted to Head Coach, among other people on staff retaining employment.

Beckham is owed a shit ton of money from underqualified people who only collect paychecks today because of him.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Houston Radio Triple Thread on 610 has been blowing a gasket about Cushings PED suspension. Saying the Texans should cut him, etc etc.

i think i've found the 3 fans of the NFL that care about PED use.

Fitts

Conley likely making his debut on Sunday. Perfect game to get his feet wet.

I'm still uneasy about having him on the team, though. He's legally off the hook, but the whole situation was suspect.

I'm infiltratin'

Its okay no one can resist the charms and talent of a guy like Sam Bradford.

amd-sam-bradford-jpg.jpg

Afrikan

How they gonna fire the OC before benching Dalton? Hate when teams do this when they have potential at the backup position.

AJ should've been given a chance with his OC.

But that all being said, I don't follow the Bengals religiously... so i don't know how much Bengal fans hated Zamp.

Houston Radio Triple Thread on 610 has been blowing a gasket about Cushings PED suspension. Saying the Texans should cut him, etc etc.

i think i've found the 3 fans of the NFL that care about PED use.

They should cut him because he hasn't been good in years (even with PED's)

How they gonna fire the OC before benching Dalton? Hate when teams do this when they have potential at the backup position.

AJ should've been given a chance with his OC.

But that all being said, I don't follow the Bengals religiously... so i don't know how much Bengal fans hated Zamp.
We went from a top 10 offense with Gruden and Jackson as our OCs to bottom tier(like upper 20s).
Dude has been terrible for us.
So glad he is gone

Watching all of Wentz throws from week 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOjcIrtORUY&feature=player_embedded

4 of his deep balls were 50/50 balls, but the placement could've been better on all of them.

the 5th one he overthrew Torrey Smith on a would be TD. He's not scared to take those risks which is good. Hopefully as he gets chemistry with the WRs he'll hit on more of these passes than he misses.
I had to do a double take, I was sure that this was a Kas Stafford post.

Final number for Watt's fundraising for Harvey victims is in

$37,097,248

Fucking incredible. Probably more than Trump will send them in federal aid.

squicken

Apparently in knees that have had previous surgeries, an MRI cannot tell if there has been new damage. So it is still possible that Bradford has a new injury and they just can't see it

Or he could have banged his knee and the swelling isn't related to the knee structure. They should start Keenum but probably won't

Hindl

I had to do a double take, I was sure that this was a Kas Stafford post.
How is that like a Kas Stafford post? Pep said Wentz had 4 balls with bad placement and one where he overthrew. Those are all true. Also it's not crazy to say as a QB plays more with their receivers they get more in sync, and hopefully that's the case for Wentz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom