• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of games on and it's like this throughout the league, hard to get butts in the seats.

Obviously, different degrees of empty, but you can see it's a league wide issue.

I think football is about to start a serious decline. At least professional, college seems as popular as ever.

Seems Fox was intent on letting Glennon keep playing for the rest of the game. I honestly think it is a matter of principle now.

Fox has a plan. He's intent on keeping Trubisky off the field this season because that's the traditional way of doing things. Let the kid watch and learn. He's also stubborn. Nevermind that the plan is exploding and burning and horrible. The only way Mitch will play is if the giraffe statue gets injured.

Milchjon

Courtesy of Mech:

NFL Research‏Verifizierter Account @NFLResearch 20 Min.Vor 20 Minuten
Mehr
The Bills, Panthers, Cardinals, Titans, Jaguars, Eagles, Chiefs, Vikings & Bears have a combined 30 points today -- the same number as NE

Bronx-Man

Banned
Courtesy of Mech:

NFL Research‏Verifizierter Account @NFLResearch 20 Min.Vor 20 Minuten
Mehr
The Bills, Panthers, Cardinals, Titans, Jaguars, Eagles, Chiefs, Vikings & Bears have a combined 30 points today -- the same number as NE
League is seriously declining.

abrack08

Anybody know who scored the last TD in the Titans v Jags game? ESPN app says Derrick Henry, Yahoo Fantasy app says Demarco Murray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom