• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMVfan123

Banned
Looks like another 7-9 season in Philly.

soon the crowing for a new coach/front office regime will begin anew and it wouldn't be out of place. Can't be successful in this league with a secondary as bad as ours.

At least you have only one/two holes that you can immediately and definitively identify before you're a contender. Most teams in the league can't say that

Brinbe

The secondary didn't play bad. What are you talking about?

The Chiefs are a damn good team the Eagles stuck with the entire game. No reason to feel shame. Disappointment. Sure. But no shame.

Didn't play bad? They got roasted on multiple occasions. Just because it wasn't worse doesn't mean they were good. I know Darby's out, which hurt but that wasn't good.

And hanging with a team doesn't mean a fucking thing. Come the hell on lmao.

They could've played worse, I'll admit. Arrowhead isn't an easy place to play in. But I'm not impressed by that performance. And no Eagle fan should be.

A_Dang

You don't hold a team to 9 points and still manage to lose without being a special kind of bad...

It's going to be a long season as a Bills fan.

Hindl

Didn't play bad? They got roasted on multiple occasions. Just because it wasn't worse doesn't mean they were good. I know Darby's out, but that wasn't good.

And hanging with a team doesn't mean a fucking thing. Come the hell on lmao
This team went exactly the way it was expected to. The Chiefs are a playoff team and Arrowhead is one of the 3 hardest places for road teams to win in the NFL. And yes they got roasted, but it wasn't until the Wentz interception on the short field that the game got away from them. If the offense was more consistent the defense would be more rested. For 3 quarters the defense played great against a team that just scored 42 points in Foxborough

Afrikan

DJ7024CWsAAuUHF

Hmmmm.

LJ11

Carolina going nowhere this year, can't believe they struggled this much against the Bills, especially wiith a superior roster.

Clockwork5

As a Chiefs fan, I've been pretty impressed with both teams.

It seems like a road game vs a great D took its toll on your offense but I think you should be competitive within your division and the NFC in general.

JABEE

Didn't play bad? They got roasted on multiple occasions. Just because it wasn't worse doesn't mean they were good. I know Darby's out, which hurt but that wasn't good.

And hanging with a team doesn't mean a fucking thing. Come the hell on lmao.

They could've played worse, I'll admit. Arrowhead isn't an easy place to play in. But I'm not impressed by that performance. And no Eagle fan should be.

They also lost McLeod. The corners played fine. They were roasted on the Conley catch, but it was a perfect throw.

Corey Graham missed tackle wasn’t that bad on the Hunt TD. He was a backup trying to tackle that guy in the open. He just beat him with the angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom