• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Finsup

i0xkLjO.gif
triple-h-nod.gif

Brinbe

Besides the secondary, def need to do something about that oline and rb situation. Will always be hard to win on the road, especially on the road with a young QB, when you're getting nothing there. I still think Wentz can be a good QB, but definitely lots of room for improvement. On the positive side, the front 7 did great work and for a good portion of the game made Small Hands' life a living hell.

Unfortunately, it's hard to keep that up for a full game though and the weak points of the team going into the season are unsurprisingly issues now. And fair play to the Chiefs. they're gonna be a hell of a team coming out of the AFC this year.

Anyway, I think my negativity is centered on my lack of belief in Pederson/Roseman at this point. Don't think either of those guys are good enough to get us where we need to go.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Steelers look like they're gonna get another sloppy win but I'll take it. Something to improve while still getting the 2-0 record. Looks like the ravens are the only real competition in the north this year. Kept away from turnovers this game and the defense has yet to be tested by a good QB. Hopefully they take care of business next week before the showdown with the ravens. Toulon has a terrible history against bad teams though so Chicago has a decent chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom