• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Get fucked, Sherman. All my hopes and dreams for this Tennessee offense are hanging on Mariota staying healthy,

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
There we go.

The Lions should have been given a chance to lineup, the ref run the clock and they get 1 final play.

Every single respot replay, the refs reset the clock. Didn't do it here. Amazing.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Nah, that's a bang bang play.. Mariota wasn't even out of bounds when he hit him.. just going out of bounds.

That's a football play.

I'm not arguing the flag, I think it was still deserved as the intention was hitting a guy who was borderline out.. but it's a football play.

Jopie

Every single respot replay, the refs reset the clock. Didn't do it here. Amazing.

They reviewed every part of this and didn't think to check how much time was left when they ruled him down. On the bright side, those two could be meeting again in a few months. Lions look legit this year.

So you're saying he was out.

BG, why must your team fight destiny?
giphy.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What's with Sherman today? Psychopath.

linkboy

What did Sherman do.. not watching that game..

Earlier in the game he was called for pass interference, holding and an unsportsmanlike conduct (had his helmet off yelling at an official) all on one play.

The hit Mariotta when he was out of bounds on the sideline and was called for another unsportsmanlike conduct penalty (so was Tennessee, so it offset, which is probably the only reason why he's still in the game).

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Seahawks O-Line is the worst in the league.

Adoree Jackson just went crazy there.. damn.. coming back tho.

Top Bottom