• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Tawpgun

I fucking love Tom Brady

Amendola is a 3rd and long clutch beast

Harmon with a vintage game ending interception lol

Coooooooks

But the defense, yikes

ZeoVGM

Banned
Disappointed in Brady's lack of balls during the press conference after the game. Good lord, stand for something, please.

Troy Brown just went in on Trump on Comcast Sports Net in New England though.

The ref says "the play is reversed, he's down here, the clock will continue to run," he blows the whistle while doing the "run clock" windmill arm motion, and time starts counting down for Detroit to try and line up as quickly as possible and run a play.

But the ball would be placed before starting the clock in that situation which isn't comparable. Although it seems like it may have been 11 seconds at the moment he was down so that might change things but if its 8 I don't think you could do it.

cdyhybrid

Disappointed in Brady's lack of balls during the press conference after the game. Good lord, stand for something, please.

Troy Brown just went in on Trump on Comcast Sports Net in New England though.

Oh don't worry, Brady is putting on his MAGA hat as soon as he gets home.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Anyone wanna give me the long and short of this Titans game? Just got here.

jfkgoblue

Rewatched the final play, there were 11 seconds left when Tate was on the half yard line, thus the 10 second runoff should have still resulted in a play.

neoemonk

Rewatched the final play, there were 11 seconds left when Tate was on the half yard line, thus the 10 second runoff should have still resulted in a play.

The league will apologize to the Lions (again) for making the wrong call and costing them the game (again). That's almost as good as a win, right?

Top Bottom