• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Fordy

The league will apologize to the Lions (again) for making the wrong call and costing them the game (again). That's almost as good as a win, right?

But wasnt he down? As a falcons fan, who saw the rules go the Lions way in
London, lets call it even?

2 TDS???!
giphy.gif

Gigglepoo

Rewatched the final play, there were 11 seconds left when Tate was on the half yard line, thus the 10 second runoff should have still resulted in a play.

In conclusion, if things are as confusing and unsatisfying as the Lions ending, the rules should be changed.

KaYotiX

Banned
Lol Packers.... Just come the fuck on. Never going to win anything with this defence. Bengals haven't scored TD all year and of course they score 2 on us before halftime.

Anoxida

Is Rodgers done???

Nah I kid, I kid. He's still the second best QB in the league. I bet he turns this around, dont lose hope packer fans. We've seen crazier turn arounds today.

Jopie

I haven't watch the Panthers this year yet but we punt like 80% of the time. Only thing that could be worst is a offense that turns it over.

Cam had three interceptions today. I'll take the punts. Also if your offensive coordinator doesn't just have a job because of their last name, then you are probably better off.

Panthers and Seahawks should have a game where the first team to 10 points wins. It would probably last like 11 quarters.

Top Bottom