• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Striker

They blew it on 2 drives they should have had field goals. Shouldn’t have been so close, that’s on mcdoodles
He is not blameless at all. I mean Shep should have had six on that corner route but to decide to run when your OL is that bad on 4th down. Clueless. Wing had an equally awful punt at the end too. Perhaps the worst day for a player was Apple.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
A Bengals victory over the Packers could soften the blow from earlier.

j-wood

Calls like that are why the NFL's ratings are dropping. If anything, the Seahawks player initiated contact.

100%. The refs screwing over teams that fans are rooting for, at no fault of the players or the team, is really really disheartening.

Third straight game it feels like Bob Sutton is rushing only 3 or 4 the entire first half. To be fair, he dials it up in the second half, but the defense is maddening.

Bsigg12

He's not down yet? There's 11 seconds left at that point, when he's down there's less than 11 seconds left. 10 second runoff ends the game.

His knee is down and he's being touched at that moment. That's where they called him down. The clock had rolled to 8 seconds when he originally rolled into the endzone.

His knee is down and he's being touched at that moment. That's where they called him down. The clock had rolled to 8 seconds when he originally rolled into the endzone.

This. I never thought he scored, and I agree with the runoff rule, but that pic shows Lions should have been given one more play.

Top Bottom