• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

RBH

Some Lions fans at the bar after the game tried to buy us a round of the worst tasting drinks in the bar.

Our waiter looked out for us though and gave us their house shots instead that were really good.

I'm drinking the sour apple four loko. I'm sure I'll regret this in a couple of hours when I attempt to order five pizzas but it's not too bad. A sour malt liquor. Hides the taste of sadness well.

Hunt is running for nearly 7 ypc, the Chargers defense is shutting down the pass, and Reid continues to call nothing but passes. This is the bullshit I remember.

t_l9xu.gif

Chris, our teams are terrible. But at least we did it.

#TeamRomo the rest of the way baby,

The Seahawks have been a great team the last 5 or so years. It's unfortunate that it has come to this fuckery. I guess the days of 8-8 are upon us? Yes Hawks-GAF I just went there. Other teams around the league are getting better. We are going backwards.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
The Seahawks have been a great team the last 5 or so years. It's unfortunate that it has come to this fuckery. I guess the days of 8-8 are upon us? Yes Hawks-GAF I just went there. Other teams around the league are getting better. We are going backwards.

lol just not the Titans. We've been mostly stagnant for the last 10 or so years.

Rflagg

It doesn't look good for us to be sure.

They won a Super Bowl in my lifetime, so I'm good.

This one is likely over.

jwhit28

Man, when the Titans execute their offense that thing is brutal to play against. Add that to the 95 degree heat. Fourth quarter is going to be rough for Seattle.

It seems like you really have to put them in the hole in the first half. They have so many rookies making big time contributions as well.

linkboy

Man, when the Titans execute their offense that thing is brutal to play against. Add that to the 95 degree heat. Fourth quarter is going to be rough for Seattle.

I really wish the 49ers hadn't let Delanie Walker go after the Super Bowl. He's a damn good TE and SF have used him in 2013.

Sacrifice some defensive players by cutting them or trading them and draft better. I can't believe you guys paid everyone on your defense.

Top Bottom