• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

necrosis

The Seahawks have been a great team the last 5 or so years. It's unfortunate that it has come to this fuckery. I guess the days of 8-8 are upon us? Yes Hawks-GAF I just went there. Other teams around the league are getting better. We are going backwards.

yeah; we've definitely taken steps backwards offensively since 2015. we can no longer keep our defense off the field

jwhit28

yeah; we've definitely taken steps backwards offensively since 2015. we can no longer keep our defense off the field

Pete Carroll wasn't heartless enough to let some people walk when they came off their late pick value contracts. Cowboys are gonna walk into the same trap probably without a ring though.

nuke_castleromeo.jpg

It's been fun BOYS. WE MEDIOCRE NOW

Sacrifice some defensive players by cutting them or trading them and draft better. I can't believe you guys paid everyone on your defense.

We've spent a ton of draft picks on our Offense Line and it hasn't got us anywhere. It's not like we aren't drafting on offense we are... we just can't develop them at all.

cdyhybrid

Seattle's defense looks tired out there.

They are playing like a defense in Madden 18.

Offense can't stay on the field and it's hot. Defense was going to gas eventually.

Time to blow up this Hawks team. We need to start a new era next week. We're done.

Relax. The OL is not good enough to contend but they don't need to blow up the entire thing. They just need to fix the OL and they're fine. I just don't think they can fix it in-season.

Rflagg

Well, the Seahawks had a good run. Now it's just a countdown until someone recognizes that big changes are necessary.

As a fan I would be ok with hitting the reset button by trading everyone of value and firing all the coaches. I will forever love Pete for getting us a sb win, but it might be time to move on form even him.

Offense can't stay on the field and it's hot. Defense was going to gas eventually.

Relax. The OL is not good enough to contend but they don't need to blow up the entire thing. They just need to fix the OL and they're fine. I just don't think they can fix it in-season.

We can't fix the line until we get rid of Cable and company. It doesn't matter how many 1st, 2nd, 3rd round lineman we draft if we just teach them into shit.

So...I just watched Jimmy Graham jump into the arms of a defender. Anyone else see that?

Basketball players are used to jumping.

necrosis

tom cable needs to fucking go as well

i will never understand how he still has a fucking job

watershed

Banned
tom cable needs to fucking go as well

i will never understand how he still has a fucking job

And Bevell. Get rid of of Cable and Bevell. Trade Graham for anything of value, invest draft picks in young defenders, keep Pete unless Pete doesn't recognize that changes are needed.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It was the right call.

Except there were 11 seconds left when he was down right there. A proper re-set lets the Lions line up, ref places the ball and starts the clock, Lions snap for one more play. The refs botched it because they didn't look at the clock on the replay.

Not only that but I don't buy that we couldn't have gotten a play off in 8 seconds.

stafford-fake.gif

Ahhh well it's a regular season game.

Rflagg

They haven't fixed the oline for years now

Edit: Damn double ll proving me wrong?

Top Bottom