• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

brentech

I love Montgomery. Wish he could stay healthy, but I understand he has some serious health issues that make injures a little more common

Mrbob

It's always interesting to see McCarthy get his runs out of the way in the opening drive so he doesn't have to run the ball anymore.

Goldman down noooo.

Fitts

Because I have to smack my antenna to get better reception; even have that thing placed high

Pro tip: if you get your internet through a cable provider you may be getting local channels (and possibly more) for free. Split your coax and run a channel scan.

Lkr

Let's see how Amazon streaming holds up for this.

ESPN's stream sucked on Monday.

watchespn went to shit sometime between the end of the NBA Finals and the beginning of college football season. constant stuttering and freezing regardless of device with 300mbps internet connection. i've read a lot about people with the same issue lately.

fortunately watching on CBS tonight so no issues. the Yahoo stream for the Jags game was pretty great on Sunday. my dad bitched that the Yahoo app on Apple TV 4 had a ticker at the bottom and he couldn't get it to full screen but I assume that was user error lol. worked fine on ATV3 for me

Top Bottom