• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Velcro Fly

How the fuck is that piece of shit still in the game? Should just suspend him for about 10 games after that. One of the dirtiest hits I've ever seen in all my years watching football.

He'll have to do it 10 more times before he catches up to Vontaze Burfict
I was thinking about it, but I think that was dirtier than anything I've ever seen Burfict do.

Like, the shot on Antonio Brown came to mind. But Brown wasn't being held in place pro wrestling style for a helmet to chin kill shot.

And I mean "kill shot". Burfict tries to injure people, that was attempted murder

I'll echo what a bunch of you are saying about Romo's commentary, this is great. I'm not a regular NFL viewer, honestly there's nothing else on right now, but I'll watch some games here and there, and it's so refreshing having someone talk about the game, the tendencies of the QB or whoever, the way he is. It's much better than some stiff old man whose day was decades ago, corporate hasn't gotten to Romo yet, it's fun to listen to.

linkboy

Gotta remember that these refs are on the field in real time. I'm not sure they can eject a guy based on the replay, but the NFL can definitely suspend him.

They're perfectly within their right to eject a player based on a replay.

They won't because they're incompetent.

Spacebar

Ughh this sport is becoming hard to watch. Feels like every game players are getting hurt and out for the rest of the year. They're gonna need a 100 man rosters soon.

Top Bottom