• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

So man.... Cant watch game but all I see is more Packers injuries... How serious are they?
Well it's pretty bad. We've lost Ty, I think Martinez was out for a bit. Jones got a minor back injury but I think he's back in, and worst of all Adams just got stretchered off because of an extemely dirty hit by #59. I refuse to say that piece of shits name.

So man.... Cant watch game but all I see is more Packers injuries... How serious are they?
Ty probably has some fractured ribs, Josh Jones is hurt in some indeterminate but probably not season-ending way, and Davante was the subject of an attempted murder that for some reason did not result in an ejection.

So, you know, pretty normal game, injurywise

Miracle

He should've been. Packers should go after his knees, if the league won't suspend him, make sure he can't play another down.

Honestly, I would rather see them just run up the score and crush them that way. Beating them by 50+ points would send a bigger message.

gogosox82

He should've been. Packers should go after his knees, if the league won't suspend him, make sure he can't play another down.

The fuck are you on about? I agree it was a cheap, dirty ass hit and he should've gotten thrown out of the game and he'll probably get suspended and a big fine but asking for him to get injured is just as bad.

What the fuck
No, no, no. That's not what should happen. Christ.
The fuck are you on about? I agree it was a cheap, dirty ass hit and he should've gotten thrown out of the game and he'll probably get suspended and a big fine but asking for him to get injured is just as bad.
Then eject him? Dude's still on the field, why take chances? Or do you wait until he tries to end somebody else's career?
That's not going to fix anything.
It'll stop him from sending anyone else to an overnight stay in the hospital

Top Bottom