• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

LJ11

Good punt by Ryan.

Man, we've been a bit fortunate the last couple of weeks, some luck on our side. I'll take it. I did think that Ryan fumble was too close, looked out but pushed it forward. Tre never stopped playing, he's a good one.

Les Bowen ✔@LesBowen
In NFL's smallest stadium, seats are covered...wow
DLErQufVoAAu1Fi.jpg
Such bullshit. I searched and searched for cheap tickets for this game and couldn't find any.

Pepiope

Oh please if forward progress is stopped or his knee is down that play is over
Forward progress? As soon as he touches the ball, a hand comes in. You have to complete the process for it to be a catch, and that didn't happen. It just popped out and into a defenders hands. It was an INT based on the new catching rules.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Falcons are decidedly average without Jones and Sanu.

The issue isn't taking an L today, but how long those two are out in up coming games.

boxter432

Vikings screwing themselves and tackling poorly. Defense playing pretty terrible actually. Two or three missed interceptions and sendejo and kendricks can't tackle at all.

Someday you'll be in a vulnerable state, and you'll look to your friends for reassurance. I will remember this when that day comes.
Take you meds. It's lunch time

Also i read this in Liam Neeson voice just so the post would sound powerful

Top Bottom