• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

The Ravens won't win another game at this rate. Absolutely horrendous offense. Good work by the Steelers keeping the defense off balance with multiple run plays, delayed snaps and creative routes. The Ravens offense looks clueless and helpless.

did u forget they play the browns again

Slo

Holy shit Carolina Huddle is just a miserable cesspool of a forum. I mean I consider myself to be a pretty pessimistic panthers fan but my god...are all team-specific forums this full of negativity?

Most Viking forum goers are of two distinct types:

1) The hopeless rube that thinks this is their year. The year that we're finally gonna do it. Dude thinks that Case Keenum is the 4th best QB in the league right behind Bradford, Teddy, ,and Teddy's detached right lower leg. This is the type of guy that still believes in Santa Claus and that the moon landing was real.

2) Bitter old timers who've been disappointed over and over and have resigned themselves to having their heart ripped out again this year.

Guess which one I am.

Dishwalla

Banned
DLEqVg0VwAAiiQ9.jpg
Well he's a Jets fan, he has to have pride in something.

Drakeon

I'm beginning to doubt Hue has what it takes, his teams just aren't competitive in so many games. Brown's need at least 4 or 5 wins this year to show progress, as they're playing now, hard to see where they get 4 or 5 wins.

Vixdean

That was the best looking drive we've had all season, everything was working, and then our most reliable back fumbles. Just can't get any consistent offensive rhythm going.

Top Bottom