• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Afrikan

Pocket QBs as backups are better than Kaepernick they said.... would be better for teams they said.

Fake edit- Delanie Walker pulled a Brandon Lloyd. LOL

Still got live for Walker!

The last Ravens starting o-lineman left is now added to the lengthy list of Players Hurt

Flacco won't last the whole season without aggravating that back injury. He was already getting sacked every drive

Fitts

I'm feeling a Raider loss in a game that won't be close, unfortunately

Yeah, haven't felt great about this one since last Sunday. And this was the first game I really had circled on the calendar -- first divisional game and really the one to establish pecking order in the West. Only way I see us winning is if our pass rush brings their A game and makes shit happen. (force turnovers) That, and Carr and Coop need to get their shit together. We have enough weapons on offense where losing Crab shouldn't hurt as much as it does... but it does.

JDR needs to stop playing "cool coach" and drop the hammer. Shit like last week can't fly.

Top Bottom