• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Sulik2

Lions inability to score TDs consistently with the highest paid QB in the league is concerning.

Watson is the real deal.

Vixdean

Devin Funchess gets the game ball for that one. 2 TDs, was getting open all over the field, and was responsible for two first downs on the game winning drive. Hope he isn't hurt too bad because we need that from him with Olsen out.

JCizzle

Niners defense is regressing big time. Our d line, for all that investment, should be making its presence known on basically every play, ugh

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
They're not even showing the Chargers game in LA. They decided to show the Raiders game instead.

NFL will probably for Spanos to move the team back to San Diego.

Doorman

Funny you mention that Atlanta finish. I also think of this were SOL they would have absolutely lost today. That game was ugly today but I guess I should just take the wins where we can get them.

It's worth noting that, as much of an uncomfortable grind as this game was, it's the second time this year that we got the first score and never lost the lead until 0:00. No wonky comebacks or anything necessary, we just...won. That only happened once all of last year, and I can't totally dismiss it. Take wins however you can get them but looking a little further into it, the way we're winning these games is different. Running was actually somewhat working for us prior to Ameer getting taken out, and through four games the defense can now be legitimately called opportunistic and turning the ball over is an actual strength. We're doing things that the Lions previously could not do, or at least not do with nearly the same level of consistency. It might not amount to anything if the offensive line continues to be in shambles but barring that there's a lot more to like.

Drakeon

They're not even showing the Chargers game in LA. They decided to show the Raiders game instead.

As they should. No one wanted that team in la. San Antonio would've at least served a market that's untapped.

I said this a few weeks ago, but from what I've read about the SD city council, they might refuse to take them.

Top Bottom