• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Link

The Autumn Wind
I've said it a million times, but Todd Bowles is truly a terrible coach. It's always especially evident at the end of close games.

While Butler got chewed out a bit due to being dwarfed on his assignments, paying Gilmore that money and spiting Butler is the dumbest fucking thing Bill has done

Doorman

The Lions rise to 2-0 while wearing their superior blue pants. Ugly game but given the injuries suffered on both teams, I'll take coming out of this road game with a victory. Wonky Atlanta ending aside, I never would have anticipated a 3-1 start in this first quadrant of the year and it leaves me kind of optimistic...as long as those O-line and Abdullah injuries don't linger too much.

bastardly

jeezuz, rodgers is going to fucking drop a 50burger next on the cowboys. this is some of the worst tackling I've seen in a long time

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
The Lions rise to 2-0 while wearing their superior blue pants. Ugly game but given the injuries suffered on both teams, I'll take coming out of this road game with a victory. Wonky Atlanta ending aside, I never would have anticipated a 3-1 start in this first quadrant of the year and it leaves me kind of optimistic...as long as those O-line and Abdullah injuries don't linger too much.
Funny you mention that Atlanta finish. I also think of this were SOL they would have absolutely lost today. That game was ugly today but I guess I should just take the wins where we can get them.

bastardly

even if the cowboys win, against any competent offense, theyre done for. their offense has been too spotty this year as well to cover for the defense. missing sean lee doesnt help things either, ugh

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Good game VikingsGAF. You guys have a solid team. I said it last season but I could see a possible scenario where 3 NFC North teams make the playoffs. Case Keenum is not a bad backup at all.

Glover Quin saved the day. He has to be a front runner for defensive player of the year.

Gilmore was literally following a drag route that Rowe was covering RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM

He is fucking stupid, he has zero awareness, has no ability to change his coverage dynamically before the play.

What's gonna happen, offense just has to motion someone in the vicinity of him and he'll lose his mind because he can't figure out who to cover?

Top Bottom