• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Nialrot

Can't blame that one on Bortles. When the defense gives up 8 yards per run and the receivers can't catch the ball, it's hard to win games.

The Jaguars are 2-2 after the first month, it's been a long time since anyone could say that.

15-35 140 yards, 1 TD and 1 Int. Multiple batted balls and just plain terrible throws. They don’t even let the guy throw because he sucks.

All any team has to do is load the box and force Bortles to beat them.

The defense wasn’t stellar but they did enough for any competent offense to win the game.

Pepiope

DLFH7Y7UQAAarbh.jpg

This is badddd

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
How early is too early to fire McAdoo?

Milchjon

Doug Kyed‏Verifizierter Account @DougKyed 52 Sek
Duron Harmon was asked if the Patriots should simplify their defense. He said they already have.

15-35 140 yards, 1 TD and 1 Int. Multiple batted balls and just plain terrible throws. They don’t even let the guy throw because he sucks.

All any team has to do is load the box and force Bortles to beat them.

The defense wasn’t stellar but they did enough for any competent offense to win the game.

I know it's easy to blame Borltes. I myself can't wait until he is gone and they bring in a new quarterback next year. He is far from the only problem that offense has.

Top Bottom