• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Coach leaves points on the board
Defense can't tackle
Offense takes too long to get going
Special teams is atrocious
Perfect storm of hot trash

MechDX

YX8toJX.png

Pepiope

Always hard to go out West and win. Glad the Eagles came out with a W.

The Cowboys and Giants losing just makes it that much better.

#BestQBintheNFCEast
#FirstPlace

SRTtoZ

Coach leaves points on the board
Defense can't tackle
Offense takes too long to get going
Special teams is atrocious
Perfect storm of hot trash

It all comes down to coaching because players keep making these mistakes and they arent held accountable. It all leads back to mustache boy.

Gigglepoo

Knew the OL and run game would struggle but this defense isn't on the same galaxy as last year. And I would cut Brad Wing tomorrow.

The inevitable defensive regression meant the offense had to step up. They've got to focus on linemen next offseason.

that lions game was tough as hell. that was basically just what i expected. impressed by both defenses, and surprised by keenum

but glover quin da gawd

Hindl

Great play calling by Dougie during that last drive, huh?
The play calling all game was great. Doug had a good plan and rotated the backs well, and the whole game felt in control. And if Smith could catch a ball Wentz would've put up big numbers, but he was a great game manager here
Do not get too excited
Cards are up next and I think the Eagles should win that game, but Fitz is always a monster against us. After that it gets rough

Striker

The inevitable defensive regression meant the offense had to step up. They've got to focus on linemen next offseason.
Offense wasn't the problem today or last week. They were dead last in run defense heading into today. JPP still counting his money.

I took a nap a missed all these games.

How bad is Carr hurt? I hope Kaepernick now becomes an option for them.

Giants at 0-4. Now I guess the fire McAdoo talk might get serious.

Top Bottom