• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

At this point the Giants should just blow up the team and start all over.

No one is safe, everyone is up for trade for draft picks etc (Yes even Beckham.)

JABEE

The play calling all game was great. Doug had a good plan and rotated the backs well, and the whole game felt in control. And if Smith could catch a ball Wentz would've put up big numbers, but he was a great game manager here

Cards are up next and I think the Eagles should win that game, but Fitz is always a monster against us. After that it gets rough
Wentz made some awesome throws. The Ertz pass. The Agholor throw.

22104344_1645957238784291_2842327699901237431_o.jpg

Another week, another one of these got me
Yeah great gag. Maybe we can use it 50 or 60 more times.
At this point the Giants should just blow up the team and start all over.

No one is safe, everyone is up for trade for draft picks etc (Yes even Beckham.)
Not really. They just need a real coach and a few OL. Those just all happen to be incredibly important.

mreddie

The play calling all game was great. Doug had a good plan and rotated the backs well, and the whole game felt in control. And if Smith could catch a ball Wentz would've put up big numbers, but he was a great game manager here

Those 2 TDs though.

Speaking of Cardinals, let's see how they fuck up/pull this off

Beach

From the Raiders standpoint Id only like to see Lynch as a 4th quarter runner when the other team is worn out. Olawale actually looks like he does his role much better.

Velcro Fly

what happens if the 49ers take all 10 minutes off the clock in OT and kick the FG

does Arizona get the ball or does SF just win

Bitanator

Cards are up next and I think the Eagles should win that game, but Fitz is always a monster against us. After that it gets rough

I can see you winning a big game, I like the way the eagles are playing, Dallas needed this win and failed like they always do, now Packers with 10 days off, it might be ugly

LionPride

Banned
This commercial having Buddy Ryan pisses me off

That racist cunt doesn't need to be in a commercial about unity

Bitch ass fucking asshat

Top Bottom