• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say he was hacked by Gata but I'm sure his mom monitors all his internet activity.

Says the cat lady

nzFXvvjl.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Dragon got whacked I see. He was a Sony fanboy as hard as he tried to hide it. Fine with me though, you like what you like and he just happened to like Sony more than MS. Can't fault him for it. RIP.

JABEE

Watch Band of Brothers first...
I have watched some of that on DVD a while ago. I should try re-watching the whole thing. I have been watching Ken Burn's The War, which is pretty good.

I would also recommend Dan Carlin's Hardcore History Podcast. Ghosts of the Osfront is amazing. It's an entire series of his podcast about the Eastern Front of WWII

Narag

I have watched some of that on DVD a while ago. I should try re-watching the whole thing. I have been watching Ken Burn's The War, which is pretty good.

I would also recommend Dan Carlin's Hardcore History Podcast. Ghosts of the Osfront is amazing. It's an entire series of his podcast about the Eastern Front of WWII

Listened to Death Throes of the Republic for a sixth time the other day.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The risk is missing out on top assistants, but other than that, yeah at this point might as well wait for the Super Bowl to conclude. Lots of teams want their staffs ready for the Senior Bowl, but even then, not every staff attends that anymore

Oh like assistants on the final four teams left in the playoffs?

poor dragon. i don't have any allegiance with any company but xbone is a ridiculously overpriced piece of garbage right now. you take killer instinct out of that lineup and i wouldn't have even bothered to begin possibly contemplating about maybe purchasing the system.

the news of MS selling well makes me sad because it is unlikely they will remove the shitty kinect and lower the price to something more reasonable. i really want to play killer instinct but i won't pay the current price. i must stand my ground! we're here, we're queer, we won't pay $500+ for one game!

Nameless

Bob has the best intro for any show, and not just the main theme. The war stories from the actual veterans give me chills before the episode even gets started. Once you get rolling it's impossible to start. Years ago me and my cousin powered through all 10 episodes in a day on DVD. Ken Burns is good. WW2 in HD is as well.

Dan Carlin is a genius love his work. I never did finish Ghost of the Osfront, thanks for reminding me I need to. I take it you heard the podcasts about Khan and the Mongrols? Christ.

Spinluck

Dragon got whacked I see. He was a Sony fanboy as hard as he tried to hide it. Fine with me though, you like what you like and he just happened to like Sony more than MS. Can't fault him for it. RIP.

in his burst of rage, he also called me a sonic fan.

not sure where he got that idea from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom