• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Kiper has his first Big Board out. QBs

1. *Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville
2. *Blake Bortles, Central Florida
3. **Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M
4. Derek Carr, Fresno St.
5. AJ McCarron, Alabama
6. Zach Mettenberger, LSU
7. *Brett Smith, Wyoming
8. Logan Thomas, Virginia Tech
9. Jimmy Garoppolo, Eastern Illinois
10. David Fales, San Jose St.

cdyhybrid

Kiper has his first Big Board out. QBs

1. *Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville
2. *Blake Bortles, Central Florida
3. **Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M
4. Derek Carr, Fresno St.
5. AJ McCarron, Alabama
6. Zach Mettenberger, LSU
7. *Brett Smith, Wyoming
8. Logan Thomas, Virginia Tech
9. Jimmy Garoppolo, Eastern Illinois
10. David Fales, San Jose St.

Kiper can eat a bag.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I feel confident that if the Pats win the Super Bowl that Dutch and even Gata will deal out some sweet justice on NFL-GAF.

The community will be forced to disband until the draft.

Greg

Where is your home
WEhktLc.jpg

Spinluck

haha! you're residing in the same state as gata.

95% of the people here may be as dumb as gata, but im one of the good ones that goes to college (we're one of the top states for colleges bitch). it's not like bawston is much better. slightly less dumb than gata but more shitty. we at least have amusement parks and beaches with hot women, wtf do you guys have?

Bread

Banned
95% of the people here may be as dumb as gata, but im one of the good ones that goes to college (we're one of the top states for colleges bitch). it's not like bawston is much better. slightly less dumb than gata but more shitty. we at least have amusement parks and beaches with hot women, wtf do you guys have?
spoken like a true floridian, you and gata deserve each other

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
that is fucking impressive. lol

i would have never guessed that a $500 would outsell a $400 one out the gate. considering they both have the same games for the most part.

It's just a supply thing. XB1 sold more because you could actually find it on a shelf here in the US.

Spinluck

some of the tryhards on gaming side will probably blame shortages for that, but they should probably detach themselves from it emotionally.

It's just a supply thing. XB1 sold more because you could actually find it on a shelf here in the US.

i figured. i would never see any every time i went to a store.

but looking in that thread, there's a bunch of arguments waiting to happen. would be funny if the actual npd thread crashed gaf.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
some of the tryhards on gaming side will probably blame shortages for that, but they should probably detach themselves from it emotionally.

i figured. i would never see any every time i went to a store.

but looking in that thread, there's a bunch of arguments waiting to happen. would be funny if the actual npd thread crashed gaf.

I think its a given GAF will go down for a little while once the actual numbers and the chart comes out.

The whole thing is pretty stupid though. PS4 sold well, XB1 sold well, Wii U didn't. I don't know why people care about this shit as much as they do.

effzee

Does kind of seem like the Browns' HC search

Well this one is easy to explain. No GM wants to take over without having say on the coach and the rest of the staff.

Its why Idzick taking the job with the Jets was so weird. He was force to keep Rex and now that they over achieved, he is forced to be with Rex for multiple years now.

bionic77

I think its a given GAF will go down for a little while once the actual numbers and the chart comes out.

The whole thing is pretty stupid though. PS4 sold well, XB1 sold well, Wii U didn't. I don't know why people care about this shit as much as they do.
Losers lose. They also suck.

Spinluck

Wii U didn't

:'(

Condolences to Dragon and snes.

:jnc

Hey Eagles Gaf, what would you guys rate (letter grade) Grigson as a GM. So far he hasn't done that bad regarding our skill positions on offense. But listening to him in some interviews, makes me kind of unsure at times.

He'll probably do better than Pollian post 2006.

EDIT: lol whoops, just realized he was never a gm for the eagles, just a scout.

jbug617

Banned
I think this guy is going to get the Browns job.

@AlbertBreer: As @JayGlazer said, Cowboys special teams coach Rich Bisaccia will interview for the Browns head-coaching job. He'd be the 8th to interview.

Dragon

Banned

Have fun getting shot on campus because of your dumb fucking state!

Also Boston has plenty of fucking colleges you donkey.

Condolences to Dragon and snes.

Evil has won the battle, but the war is still on!

RBH

A special teams coach becoming the Browns head coach..........yup, that sounds like the Cleveland Browns to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom