• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Which one of you jinxed them?

seahawks1-480x323.jpg

cdyhybrid

There's no such thing as jinxes.

I don't have any tattoos. Open to the idea, but I need a good reason to get one. Not gonna get one just to get one.

bionic77

Have fun getting shot on campus because of your dumb fucking state!

Also Boston has plenty of fucking colleges you donkey.

Evil has won the battle, but the war is still on!
I thought even illiterate douchers knew that Boston was known for racism and colleges (not sure in which order).

Furyous

A special teams coach becoming the Browns head coach..........yup, that sounds like the Cleveland Browns to me.

If this happens I fucking quit. At this point I'd rather have Tom Cable as coach as a last option. Josh McD would've been fine as well.

If this happens I fucking quit. At this point I'd rather have Tom Cable as coach as a last option. Josh McD would've been fine as well.
Pls quit. We're just doing our due dilligence interviewing candidates from all areas while we wait for the main the targets in the playoffs to finsish. Nothing wrong with that.

JABEE

Dragon took my rhetoric towards the Patriots and brought it to the gaming side on NPD day in the NPD thread.

Oozer3993

I just had the weirdest glitch/intentional tidbit ever in Madden on the PS4. I was playing as the Broncos and Peyton got drilled early in the 3rd, injuring his neck. I said screw it and put him back in. For the rest of the game, anytime I tried to audible, Peyton would clutch his head and nothing would happen. I'd be stuck with original play. Sadly, the PS4's messed up video recording means I have no video.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
You filthy cheaters, designing a stadium to enhance crowd noise? What an awful organization!
You know, there's something missing in this discussion...

... oh wait, Centurylink Field isn't a dome! How the hell does an outdoor stadium capture so much more sound than all those indoor stadiums? Why does it stay so loud on every down and not just third?

Stay salty!

Greg

I know we give him shit about it here like we did with snes, but that's really a bannable comment?

and people that quote posts like that trying to get mods involved are the worst

I was hoping he'd do one for Rivers losing again. :D
that last panel

:jnc

JABEE

Holy shit at that article by that dumb Niners bitch. That might be dumber than anything Gata has ever said.

And Dragon stop fucking making excuses for your shitty team. We all know they are evil fuckheads hellbent on destroying football and American values. Your qb is a sexual and demonic abomination. The literal opposite of Tim Tebow. Instead of rock hard pecs he has a flabby gut and painted on muscles. Instead of going to church and curing cancer he sells Uggs and cries about being drafted too low because he was a no talent nobody in college. Your coach is in the running for biggest D-bag of all time with the worst attitude anyone has ever seen and is a known fucker of pregnant married women. He throws away players who did everything for his team and lying is second nature to him (see injury reports). Your owner drafted a thug from Florida to kill his wife then has started banging every skinny slut outside of Boston 2 weeks after his wife was in the ground. And for some reason you won't hire a black head coach and all your wide receivers are white.

You remind me of that guy that defended Sandusky. We all know your team is guilty. Just admit that you like rooting for the bad guy. No one pays attention to your weak excuses and no one is going to tell you to get fucked more than 5 times a day (4 of them will be from me). I don't know what perverted your mind to think this way and nor do I care. I am just sick of the lies.
RIP Dragon

It's not like you get a prize for hiring a new coach real fast. at least they're taking their time and finding the best guy. I have no problem waiting. Draft's not until May and even longer before any camps.

squicken

It's not like you get a prize for hiring a new coach real fast. at least they're taking their time and finding the best guy. I have no problem waiting. Draft's not until May and even longer before any camps.

The risk is missing out on top assistants, but other than that, yeah at this point might as well wait for the Super Bowl to conclude. Lots of teams want their staffs ready for the Senior Bowl, but even then, not every staff attends that anymore

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Holy shit at that article by that dumb Niners bitch. That might be dumber than anything Gata has ever said.

And Dragon stop fucking making excuses for your shitty team. We all know they are evil fuckheads hellbent on destroying football and American values. Your qb is a sexual and demonic abomination. The literal opposite of Tim Tebow. Instead of rock hard pecs he has a flabby gut and painted on muscles. Instead of going to church and curing cancer he sells Uggs and cries about being drafted too low because he was a no talent nobody in college. Your coach is in the running for biggest D-bag of all time with the worst attitude anyone has ever seen and is a known fucker of pregnant married women. He throws away players who did everything for his team and lying is second nature to him (see injury reports). Your owner drafted a thug from Florida to kill his wife then has started banging every skinny slut outside of Boston 2 weeks after his wife was in the ground. And for some reason you won't hire a black head coach and all your wide receivers are white.

You remind me of that guy that defended Sandusky. We all know your team is guilty. Just admit that you like rooting for the bad guy. No one pays attention to your weak excuses and no one is going to tell you to get fucked more than 5 times a day (4 of them will be from me). I don't know what perverted your mind to think this way and nor do I care. I am just sick of the lies.

This is one of the most epic posts ever made here.

10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom