• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Bob has the best intro for any show, and not just the main theme. The war stories from the actual veterans give me chills before the episode even gets started. Once you get rolling it's impossible to start. Years ago me and my cousin powered through all 10 episodes in a day on DVD. Ken Burns is good. WW2 in HD is as well.

Dan Carlin is a genius love his work. I never did finish Ghost of the Osfront, thanks for reminding me I need to. I take it you heard the podcasts about Khan and the Mongrols? Christ.
Mongrols :lol

Hardcore history is amazing. I loved the one about Münster (sp?).

Bob has the best intro for any show, and not just the main theme. The war stories from the actual veterans give me chills before the episode even gets started. Once you get rolling it's impossible to start. Years ago me and my cousin powered through all 10 episodes in a day on DVD. Ken Burns is good. WW2 in HD is as well.

Dan Carlin is a genius love his work. I never did finish Ghost of the Osfront, thanks for reminding me I need to. I take it you heard the podcasts about Khan and the Mongrols? Christ.

Haha, i'm going through Band of Brothers right now. The opening theme is literally 3 minutes long. Last night my wife and I turned it on then I went to the kitchen to make a sandwich, came back, and there was still a minute left.

Konka

Banned
These are the last three football games I get to watch in America for a long time. I better enjoy every moment.

Trey

What are the thoughts on Bills D coordinator Mike Pettine? Bills fans seem to like him from what I can tell?

Jets D was really good when he was their DC. Lot of hype followed him when he came to Buffalo, and he mostly delivered. Bills blitz more; pass rush never looked better. 2013 Bills have franchise sack record.

Konka

Banned
Well, he once coached this guy named John Elway...surely he'll be good!

Brandon%2BWeeden%2BCleveland%2BBrowns%2Bv%2BDenver%2BBroncos%2BKLrFWvj4DZHl.jpg

The next Elway.

Nameless

Mongrols :lol

Hardcore history is amazing. I loved the one about Münster (sp?).

Typos happen. So does bathroom rape involving factory town QBs, apparently.

Yeah, the Anabaptist episode was really good too. Hell, they all are.

Haha, i'm going through Band of Brothers right now. The opening theme is literally 3 minutes long. Last night my wife and I turned it on then I went to the kitchen to make a sandwich, came back, and there was still a minute left.

And it deserves every glorious second! Sometimes I like to close my eyes and me the music seep into my skin. That theme is better than the Pledge of Allegiance and National Anthem.

bionic77

Typos happen. So does bathroom rape involving factory town QBs, apparently.

Yeah, the Anabaptist episode was really good too. Hell, they all are.

And it deserves every glorious second! Sometimes I like to close my eyes and me the music seep into my skin. That theme is better than the Pledge of Allegiance and National Anthem.
Just a joke bro. I can barely write legibly on my phone.

Also who is the chick in your avatar?

Holy shit at that article by that dumb Niners bitch. That might be dumber than anything Gata has ever said.

And Dragon stop fucking making excuses for your shitty team. We all know they are evil fuckheads hellbent on destroying football and American values. Your qb is a sexual and demonic abomination. The literal opposite of Tim Tebow. Instead of rock hard pecs he has a flabby gut and painted on muscles. Instead of going to church and curing cancer he sells Uggs and cries about being drafted too low because he was a no talent nobody in college. Your coach is in the running for biggest D-bag of all time with the worst attitude anyone has ever seen and is a known fucker of pregnant married women. He throws away players who did everything for his team and lying is second nature to him (see injury reports). Your owner drafted a thug from Florida to kill his wife then has started banging every skinny slut outside of Boston 2 weeks after his wife was in the ground. And for some reason you won't hire a black head coach and all your wide receivers are white.

You remind me of that guy that defended Sandusky. We all know your team is guilty. Just admit that you like rooting for the bad guy. No one pays attention to your weak excuses and no one is going to tell you to get fucked more than 5 times a day (4 of them will be from me). I don't know what perverted your mind to think this way and nor do I care. I am just sick of the lies.

Early contender for post of the year!!

I wish they could put the Pats in the AFC North for a year just to see Bionic posts as the Steelers get clobbered as usual by them. Unfortunately the Steelers aren't capable of winning the division anymore so they rarely play each other.

Pfft, Pats* wouldn't survive Flacco let alone the Steelers. And they even lost to the Ginger this year. By the way, Steelers/Pats* have played twice in the past three seasons and they are 1-1. Not to mention the Pats* are only 1-1 against the Browns over the last 4 years. Just goes to prove that Pats* feast off of that shitty AFC East every year.

Nameless

Just a joke bro. I can barely write legibly on my phone.

Also who is the chick in your avatar?

of course. It's just reminding Steeler-GAF how their QB contributes to rape culture is a duty. Out of my hands.

And I have no idea. All I remember is it was from a photoshoot by some Bay Area based company.

JABEE

Bionic likes Hardcore History too. Bionic, let the Anti-Cheatriots movement be the United States and the Gata be Spain during the Spanish-American War.

Broncos offense vs everybody else

BeJWoByCIAAJI2Q.png:large

Weirdly enough this pic came from TJ Yates's twitter feed.
As great as that may be, none of it matters if they don't win this Sunday's game.

Bionic likes Hardcore History too. Bionic, let the Anti-Cheatriots movement be the United States and the Gata be Spain during the Spanish-American War.
Wasn't that, technically, an unjustified war.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Don't know if its been posted:

Lions, Ndamukong Suh talking extension

The Lions have hired their new head coach, which means that they can start moving on to other offseason matters.

A contract extension for defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh appears to be on that list.
Team president Tom Lewand said Wednesday that the team and Suh have had initial discussions about extending his deal, which has a voidable year in 2015 that makes 2014 the final year he’s assured to be on the Lions roster.

“We have tremendous respect for Ndamukong. We’ve expressed to him an interest in him being here, and he’s expressed an interest in staying here,” Lewand said, via MLive.com. ”We’ll see where that takes us and what the timing of that is. He stopped by today to see Coach Caldwell and I think he’s another guy who can benefit from the leadership Jim is going to bring and from the staff.”

Suh is set to count $22.4 million against the cap in 2014, which provides plenty of impetus for the Lions to come up with a deal that leaves more room for other needs. The five-year deals signed by Haloti Ngata and Geno Atkins in recent years provide some framework for the Lions and Suh to use as they hammer out the details of a new deal that would keep Suh in Detroit for the long term.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
holy fuck lol

Worth it for the most dominant defensive lineman in the league. Better than paying say a DB like Darrelle Revis 6 years, $96 Million contract.

The strength of your defense lies with your defensive line IMO.

Plus his rookie contract was before the NFL changed the rules for rookie salary caps. Restructuring his contract will be better for us in the long term.

bionic77

That's a huge insult to Spain.

Which country is the retarded one that likes racism?

Godslay

Banned
Broncos offense vs everybody else

BeJWoByCIAAJI2Q.png:large

Weirdly enough this pic came from TJ Yates's twitter feed.

Great graph. Ultimately, means nothing unless they finish the job.

Sunday just needs to hurry up and get here already. Sick of hearing how Sunday is going to be Brady's Michael Jordan flu game and Peyton's legacy blablabla.

Saw a hilarious Facebook post from some friend of friend. Basically it was a professor recalling a person at a baseball game, didn't remember what game but assumed it was an Indians game, and said regardless of whether the team won or not anyone leaving the stadium would be crying into their beers because they're from Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom