• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend said Her sucked, but she has terrible taste in movies so I might go see it. I'm seeing Gravity again first though.

Gravity is so so good. It's not gonna be the same without 3D though. (and I usually hate 3D)

Her, I'd like to see. Keep seeing nothing but praise. Good cast too.

Konka

Banned
20110802wildirishrose.jpg

Drink in style for championship weekend.

bionic77

I don't blame you, since that was your Super Bowl and all.
I wouldn't even say that.

I don't even think the Bungles and their 7 fans got excited about beating us this year. No one is exited about beating the disabled. Whether it be cripples like the Steelers in a football game or retards like Gata in a spelling contest.

I wouldn't even say that.

I don't even think the Bungles and their 7 fans got excited about beating us this year. No one is exited about beating the disabled. Whether it be cripples like the Steelers in a football game or retards like Gata in a spelling contest.

Steelers went 8-4 after that 0-fer start. Exaggerate some more Bionic.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Nah, the giants were worse.

The Giants could muster up some defense. It was just their offense was so bad it started to infect the other side. The Steelers were shit in every way. They lost to the Vikings. The Vikings ffs.

That first four weeks, though. They were the worst team in football.
no argument there. Putrid putrid play

Fools gold. Our defense was one of the worst in the league. We started 0-4 because the offense was bad at first too.

You're spoiled. Steelers D at worst was mediocre. Couple that with an injury depleted offense and a QB trying to turn nothing into something and you have your 4 game losing streak.

Losing Larry fucked the D. There was no depth behind him which pushed uneducated rookies onto the field. Cue the safeties trying to cover mistakes and blown coverages. D improved markedly over the season and should be leagues better with a year under Williams belt and Foote back (if his body holds up that is).

JCizzle

Lots of dumb shits in the NFL. Why the fuck would you start a team with a guy in his late 30s with a broken neck. And lol @ Luck over Fraudgers. Don't make these guys spend 2 years jerking off in college anymore.

njean777

The Giants could muster up some defense. It was just their offense was so bad it started to infect the other side. The Steelers were shit in every way. They lost to the Vikings. The Vikings ffs.

The eagles lost to the Vikings also. I choose to say that game never happened.

This is an interesting read on how it is to play with Peyton Manning's neck injury. Proves how tough Peyton really is and how much is he putting on the line and still playing this game.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...cope-with-peyton-manning-s-neck-injury-011614

My only problem with this article is that Peyton is a QB, not somebody that has to get hit all the time, nor somebody that does get hit all the time. Sure he will take some shots if he is not careful, but he is not hit every single play. This guy was.

Lots of dumb shits in the NFL. Why the fuck would you start a team with a guy in his late 30s with a broken neck. And lol @ Luck over Fraudgers. Don't make these guys spend 2 years jerking off in college anymore.

I would take Luck in a second over Fraudgers, how is that even a question?

Go Rams! I hope a space shuttle full of contagious kidney stones falls out of orbit onto CenturyLink Field this Sunday. Yeeeeeeeee hah!

Go Pey Pey! I've been a Broncos fan all of my life! I still remember going to watch John Elway throw touchdown passes to Shannon Sharpe. Everyone on the wagon! Trains leaving the station! Woooooo woooooo!

Syrinx

Go Rams! I hope a space shuttle full of contagious kidney stones falls out of orbit onto reliant stadium this Sunday. Yeeeeeeeee hah!

Go Pey Pey! I've been a Broncos fan all of my life! I still remember going to watch John Elway throw touchdown passes to Shannon Sharpe. Everyone on the wagon! Trains leaving the station! Woooooo woooooo!

Hasn't Mech been through enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom