• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

I wouldn't put it past Bill to make a run at Jimmy Graham in the off season to make one last run.

Graham will want top dollar. BB never pays top dollar. That's why the Gronk/Hernandez thing was a crusher. Way underpaid and locked up for several years

They also were beasts in the middle of the field, which I guess I never realized was really the only area of the field that Brady can work deep. Outside the numbers he just doesn't have it

Tom Penny

Any takers on if gronk plays a whole season pats are top 5 in scoring and brady throws over 30 td's next year. They went from a 90 percent 2 TE offense to a zero Catching TE offense with midgets at wr this year. The small time they had gronk they were the number 1 scoring and redzone offense during that stretch.

eznark

Banned
Do you honestly think Mallet is the future for the Pats? If not what QB should they go after?

I don't know, as ludicrous as I am even I don't watch many Patriots pre-season games.

And I already said if they don't like Mallet they should take someone like Bortles who has shown raw talent but needs development and will probably when all is said and done be available in the second round.

Talon

who knows in this classless league

you have inbred low lifes like welker taking out defenders that shut his team down and expose his QB, druggies like Payton putting on bounties and kaepernick level thugs on the browns and dolphins going for people's knees when they know they can't beat you
Dat coded language.

Lunchbox, you shameless.

MechDX

I don't know, as ludicrous as I am even I don't watch many Patriots pre-season games.

And I already said if they don't like Mallet they should take someone like Bortles who has shown raw talent but needs development and will probably when all is said and done be available in the second round.

Bortles won't drop to the second. If Texans pass the Raiders, Vikings, etc...wont

teddy, bottles, JFF and Carr will all go first round

Oh and squicken:

Both Bill O'Brien and Rick Smith are at the senior bowl weigh in right now. #Texans

Via Twitter

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wow, Pats fans really aren't going to take Brady's departure well....

If Belichick stays no matter what, I agree that he tries to get trade value out of a "win now" team. I really don't see Brady succeeding anywhere else though! It'd be nice to see it proven that Brady is a system QB though!

LJ11

Beleichick thinks Welker took out Talib on purpose. Interesting. I will say that I have thought teams have been pretty dirty with the Pats the past few years. I sort of understand Belichick's emotion.

Watching SEA-SF, it's just too much. Every time those two play it seems a couple of guys blow out a knee and there are a few concussions. Guess I've gone soft b/c after the Bowman injury I just really lost my stomach for super-physical football

Don't think you're going soft, I was pretty upset when Bowman went down. Comes off as a nice guy and he's a hell of a player, hate to see that. First injury that's got to me in a while.

It's a dirty game, no question guys take each other out, happens a lot if you ask me. I hate when guys twist players in piles, some of the dirtiest shit in the game. Holding on to ankles/legs while another defender is bending the ball carrier back, that stuff should be out of the game.

Unfortunately players have no respect for one another.

cdyhybrid

Wow, Pats fans really aren't going to take Brady's departure well....

If Belichick stays no matter what, I agree that he tries to get trade value out of a "win now" team. I really don't see Brady succeeding anywhere else though! It'd be nice to see it proven that Brady is a system QB though!

"He's only struggling because he's old, not because he's outside of Belichick's system"

Caja 117

Which is why it's pointless to compare raw numbers and percentages are useful. Good lord, man.

What's your excuse for his plummeting TD rate despite almost identical attempts in 11-13?
Thats why you cant say he got worst or better when you are using a sample size lower than the carreer average, god, is like saying a baseball player that only have 300 at bats and 120 hits and 12 hr (0.400 AVG) had a better hitting season than another player that had 600 at bats and 180 hits and 20 hr (0.300 AVG)

squicken

B
Both Bill O'Brien and Rick Smith are at the senior bowl weigh in right now. #Texansr

Interesting. I know a lot of coaches skip it now b/t it almost turned into a job fair. Unemployed assistants or guys trying to break into the league show up and hassle coaches and GMs for jobs

Doubt they are there looking for their potential first round pick, but maybe a good sign they are working together

It's going to be sad to see Peyton and Tammy move on from football. :|

I will miss Manning.

If only I can give him my titanfall alpha code :(

You totally can if you are serious. All you have to do is let me use your log in info, and you can change the password on xbox.com, and then let me download the alpha on my xb1 and then I set me XB1 as your home console just while the alpha is going on. I keep checking my friends list like crazy to see if someone I know got in so they could share it with me. I would be in your debt forever if you could do this.

Talon

No matter how many excuses people say...

It'll still be fewer than the excuses made in Chicago for Cutler!
TECHdotMN-High-Five-300x227.png

simples

Banned
I will miss Manning.

You totally can if you are serious. All you have to do is let me use your log in info, and you can change the password on xbox.com, and then let me download the alpha on my xb1 and then I set me XB1 as your home console just while the alpha is going on. I keep checking my friends list like crazy to see if someone I know got in so they could share it with me. I would be in your debt forever if you could do this.

shut up I asked him first

I even offered him a project spark beta code and free xbox love gold trials

nori chan pls ; ; yankeehter isn't even good at fps', he plays angry birds

jman2050

The Patriots went 12-4 and could have went 14-2 went an aging Brady. Get him more weapons and he will play better.

They also could have easily went 8-8.

This Patriots team played an incredibly easy schedule (so did Denver, to be fair) and had an unusual amount of close games, and they happened to be slightly luckier than usual in those close games. That's your 12-4 record right there.

squicken

Don't think you're going soft, I was pretty upset when Bowman went down. Comes off as a nice guy and he's a hell of a player, hate to see that. First injury that's got to me in a while.

It's a dirty game, no question guys take each other out, happens a lot if you ask me. I hate when guys twist players in piles, some of the dirtiest shit in the game. Holding on to ankles/legs while another defender is bending the ball carrier back, that stuff should be out of the game.

I don't know if it is HD cameras or more angles, but I see this so much now. Both college and pro. I hate the league when they say they don't want to legislate intent. It's pretty clear what is going on when that happens

Both SF injuries were just a result of too fast too big. I don't know how they change that. But last year I thought SEA took out Manningham on a play where they stood him up while one guy came in low. It's taken the place of Ravens-Steelers where, if a player is going to die on the field, it will be SEA-SF

shut up I asked him first

I even offered him a project spark beta code and free xbox love gold trials

nori chan pls ; ; yankeehter isn't even good at fps', he plays angry birds

You but I am not some weird sad joke character. Nori doesnt want to share his account info with some nut job online who has to lie about himself and where he lives. Nori you cant trust lunchbox, you know its true.

eznark

Banned
Thats why you cant say he got worst or better when you are using a sample size lower than the carreer average, god, is like saying a baseball player that only have 300 at bats and 120 hits and 12 hr (0.400 AVG) had a better hitting season than another player that had 600 at bats and 180 hits and 20 hr (0.300 AVG)

Rate stats over a season are absolutely relevant.

Your argument on its face though is pretty bizarre. Is it significantly different if each of his last three season or each of his last four seasons have been progressively worse?

simples

Banned
You but I am not some weird sad joke character. Nori doesnt want to share his account info with some nut job online who has to lie about himself and where he lives. Nori you cant trust lunchbox, you know its true.
why do you need to set the home console? doesn't it work like 360 beta dupes where you dl it and it's done. any account on the xbox can play it?

either way, trust this philly ingrate who hates Santa or me giving you something in return friend. no free handouts here, I pay my debts

cdyhybrid

Richard Sherman does his weekly writeup on mmqb, goes in on Crabtree lol

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/

As a Niner fan, I cant disagree with what he's saying. Why Kap threw that will never make any sense to me. I hope Kap is gone next season or the season after that. Period.

Hold that fucking L Crabtree, you salty little biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Just got a twitter notification saying a ton of my friends followed Richard Sherman :lol

They're going to be sorely disappointed, most of the time he just tweets shoutouts to the fans and stuff about his charity.

MRSA

Banned
why do you need to set the home console? doesn't it work like 360 beta dupes where you dl it and it's done. any account on the xbox can play it?

either way, trust this philly ingrate who hates Santa or me giving you something in return friend. no free handouts here, my dad pays my debts

Fixed

DMczaf

Richard Sherman does his weekly writeup on mmqb, goes in on Crabtree lol

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/

As a Niner fan, I cant disagree with what he's saying. Why Kap threw that will never make any sense to me. I hope Kap is gone next season or the season after that. Period.

I threw a choking sign at 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Why? Because he decided he was going to try the guy he was avoiding all game, because, I don’t know, he’s probably not paying attention for the game-winning play. C’mon, you’re better than that.

Honestly, I think that's what Kaepernick was thinking. lol

do I want Peyton to become the greatest quarterback of all time or see this magnificant secondary get a ring despite defensive backs starting with handicaps in todays NFL?

notsurewhatwant

bionic77

It seems like the Seahawks are designed perfectly to shut down the Broncos.

Whenever things seem too good to be true they usually are.

Champ is coming from the garbage AFC this year.

bionic77

do I want Peyton to become the greatest quarterback of all time or see this magnificant secondary get a ring despite defensive backs starting with handicaps in todays NFL?

notsurewhatwant
Does anyone really think Manning is the greatest even if he wins?

I think it is going to be Joe for a long time yet.

Doomsayer

GG Seahawks, you were the better team yesterday.

This loss hurts a lot - it's one thing to lose but it's another to get decimated by injuries in the process. Bowman isn't going to start the year healthy, and Iupati broke his ankle and may start on the PUP as well.

I thought we had it when Kaep was driving down the field with relative ease at the end. It was just a damn good play by Sherman (as much as I hate to admit it).

Big plays defined this game, the Niners defense just gave up too many (4th down touchdown, Lynch 40 yard run) plays down the stretch.

I'd be lying if I said I was rooting for the Seahawks, especially after Sherman went on his little rant. Act like you've been there before you classless cunt.

It's going to be sad to see Peyton and Tammy move on from football. :|
Don't worry, Peyton will come back as an OC somewhere and eventually work his way into a HC position, where he'll bring back a secluded Tim Tebow and guide the team to three championships.

Anilx3

This is the last year they have Mallet under contract. I'd argue that they should take advantage of that to see what they have. Belichick is a known cheater and scam artist, Kerrigan Brady if you have to.

The Pats will be riding with Brady for better or worse for the next few years at least, if you look at his cap number for the next few years. http://www.overthecap.com/cap.php?Name=Tom Brady&Position=QB&Team=Patriots

Almost all of Brady's last contract was guaranteed money, he cannot be cut or traded in the next few years or it will kill the Pats capwise.

Caja 117

Rate stats over a season are absolutely relevant.

Your argument on its face though is pretty bizarre. Is it significantly different if each of his last three season or each of his last four seasons have been progressively worse?

Ill say that 2010 season and 2011 are good season where you cant say which one is better than the other based on the less attempts in 2010. while 2012 and this season his number one red zone target was injured in 45% of the games played, is he better than before? I dont think so, but he is good enough to have 1 or 2 seasons with good numbers.

Nori Chan

either way, trust this philly ingrate who hates Santa or me giving you something in return friend. no free handouts here, I pay my debts

lmao oh you guys

The alpha is over anyways lol

cdyhybrid

GG Seahawks, you were the better team today.

This loss hurts a lot - it's one thing to lose but it's another to get decimated by injuries in the process. Bowman isn't going to start the year healthy, and Iupati broke his ankle and may start on the PUP as well.

I thought we had it when Kaep was driving down the field with relative ease at the end. It was just a damn good play by Sherman (as much as I hate to admit it).

Big plays defined this game, the Niners defense just gave up too many (4th down touchdown, Lynch 40 yard run) plays down the stretch.

I'd be lying if I said I was rooting for the Seahawks, especially after Sherman went on his little rant. Act like you've been there before you classless cunt.

Read the post he made on MMQB. Crabtree deserved all that and more.

In other news,

Doug Baldwin Jr ‏@DougBaldwinJr 46s
Sherm just saved Chris Carter. I had it all ready too. Lol

I love this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom