• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Sherman's brother says Michael Crabtree tried to start a fight with Sherman during a charity event last summer.
The 49ers threw at Sherman twice on Sunday, once being the memorable play that saw the All-Pro corner break up a potential game-winning pass intended for Crabtree with 22 seconds remaining. After that, things got ugly. Sherman drew a penalty flag for giving the choke sign to Crabtree and called the receiver mediocre in various post-game rants. The antics have become standard for Sherman, but apparently there's some personal history here dating back to Larry Fitzgerald's charity event. After that offseason dust-up, Sherman vowed to "make a play and embarrass him."

eznark

Banned
The Pats will be riding with Brady for better or worse for the next few years at least, if you look at his cap number for the next few years. http://www.overthecap.com/cap.php?Name=Tom Brady&Position=QB&Team=Patriots

Almost all of Brady's last contract was guaranteed money, he cannot be cut or traded in the next few years or it will kill the Pats capwise.

They can restructure that again into payouts over the next dozen years if they want, assuming Brady goes quietly. If not, they can trade him. He is relatively cheap at $14m cap a year.

Ill say that 2010 season and 2011 are good season where you cant say which one is better than the other based on the less attempts in 2010. while 2012 and this season his number one red zone target was injured in 45% of the games played, is he better than before? I dont think so, but he is good enough to have 1 or 2 seasons with good numbers.

Is a QB good if he becomes pedestrian when one guy gets hurt?

bionic77

Simples for a pretend really important rich guy why are you begging to play some shitty game on a forum filled with poors and weirdos?

No real rich person would do this.

bionic77

Maybe he has one of those rich people complexes? Like Batman, or something.
More likely he is like one of those weird guys on the internet who pretend to be a chick and get the pathetic dudes online to flirt with them.

Who ever heard of a rich person living in Detroit anyways?

simples

Banned
Simples for a pretend really important rich guy why are you begging to play some shitty game on a forum filled with poors and weirdos?

No real rich person would do this.
fucking people won't sell their codes. I offered 20$

that's 1/3 of the retail games price on day 1 and they still wouldn't bite. respawn cunts picked like a 100 random people for the alpha

I paid 500$ without question for zampellas game. you wouldn't understand, your old eyes can't keep up with 60 fps shooters anyways

iyxlv25tYfqbq.gif

ibfRveKr4PiCgj.gif

It seems like the Seahawks are designed perfectly to shut down the Broncos.

i dont know about that. Peyton has more tools to work with, and he's no Krappernick.

though it is possible this game could play out like that raiders/buccaneers superbowl

seachickens sure remind me to a degree of that bucs team

cdyhybrid

Yeah, I believe the mild mannered Crabtree started it with Sherman. I took the L, doesn't excuse the fact your boy is a clown.

Crabs didn't take the L, that's the problem. The mild-mannered Crabtree? The dude who held out half a season because he wasn't happy with #10 overall pick money? The dude who shoved a guy in the face when he came over to say good game? That mild-mannered Crabtree?

TheFatOne

that's 1/3 of the retail games price on day 1 and they still wouldn't bite. respawn cunts picked like a 100 random people for the alpha

I paid 500$ without question for zampellas game. you wouldn't understand, your old eyes can't keep up with 60 fps shooters anyways

iyxlv25tYfqbq.gif

ibfRveKr4PiCgj.gif

Game looks like COD with Mechs

Caja 117

They can restructure that again into payouts over the next dozen years if they want, assuming Brady goes quietly. If not, they can trade him. He is relatively cheap at $14m cap a year.

Is a QB good if he becomes pedestrian when one guy gets hurt?

Depends on the other options. but I have to say that Gronk itself makes Brady a better QB, is Brady bad when Gronk isnt around? I wont say Bad, but he looked average this season (considering he played with a injured hand), IMO.

TheFatOne

That's sounds pretty awesome to me haha

I'm just tired of COD. Burnt out. Wanted this game to be play differently but you can't always get what you want.
Depends on the other options. but I have to say that Gronk itself makes Brady a better QB, is Brady bad when Gronk isnt around? I wont say Bad, but he looked average this season, IMO.

Some of that is relying on rookie receivers and the soon to be bust Amendola. On the subject of Amendola what a huge fucking waste of time. He is made out of glass and would not at all be surprised to see him cut.

bionic77

i dont know about that. Peyton has more tools to work with, and he's no Krappernick.

though it is possible this game could play out like that raiders/buccaneers superbowl

seachickens sure remind me to a degree of that bucs team
You have to run on the Hawks. I don't think you will be able to consistently pass on them workout turning it over.

The Hawks offense has been shit for awhile now though so Peyton should just be patient and run it as often as possible and take a few shots at the right time. If he goes in classic choke mode and starts spazzing and pressing to early I could see it snowballing for Seattle.

Crabs didn't take the L, that's the problem. The mild-mannered Crabtree? The dude who held out half a season because he wasn't happy with #10 overall pick money? The dude who shoved a guy in the face when he came over to say good game? That mild-mannered Crabtree?

Dont sit there and act like Richard Sherman is a fucking saint, either.

The dude is a complete tool. He fucked up, but he wrote a blog post explaining himself, so it's cool guys!

Doomsayer

Four games = half a season.

I won't add anything else to this. If Sherman was on my team I'd love him, but since he's not I hate him.

The dude is a complete tool. He fucked up, but he wrote a blog post explaining himself, so it's cool guys!

He's the resident Seattle homer, don't expect him to be objective.

cdyhybrid

I never said he was. I just find it odd that Crabs starts shit with a guy who's a notorious shit-talker and then Niner fans get salty when he gets embarrassed for it. Your boy brought all of this on himself.

I won't add anything else to this. If Sherman was on my team I'd love him, but since he's not I hate him.

That's rich coming from you. Have fun at the Pro Bowl.

Anilx3

I believe even if you trade a player, the team is still on the hook for the guaranteed money on their cap, meaning the Pats are still on the hook for that $30M guaranteed signing bonus.

Also, according to this article, http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...n-tom-bradys-contract-extension-with-patriots, if Brady makes it through next year, his contract from 2015 to 2017 will be fully guaranteed as well. This is the reason he took a below market deal in the first place, more guarantees.

simples

Banned

he's a piece of shit

but I need him to fuck manning up, so lay off dick sherman until the off season

Doomsayer

I know it's probably been talked about but since I missed out on the trash talking - man, Brady is done.

I can't believe how many open receivers he missed yesterday. Two years ago he makes those throws, shit maybe even last year.

MRSA

Banned
why don't you use the skills you gained from hanging with raiders fans all these years and steal/rob a titanfall beta code from somewhere

I'll pay you

First off, I don't know what the fuck a "titanfall" is, secondly I will gladly accept your dad's money and not get you whatever you're paying me for.

I have to say, outside of his normal bloviating, Sherman doesn't seem to have beefs with people that don't instigate it first somehow. He's been respectful of players like Larry Fitzgerald, Andrew Luck and Peyton Manning and their teams. The only people I've seen him take issue with is Crabtree, Harbaugh and the Niners; Brady and Revis. Otherwise he seems to pay respect when due.

mkenyon

Banned
The other thing important about Sherman, is he's never ever ever said a bad word about his own team. He's not like a TO character that just riles things up everywhere. He's playing mind games with the opposing teams. Love it.

Scrub. 120/144Hz or GTFO.

cdyhybrid

I know it's probably been talked about but since I missed out on the trash talking - man, Brady is done.

I can't believe how many open receivers he missed yesterday. Two years ago he makes those throws, shit maybe even last year.

He didn't play well, but he clearly misses Gronk and the murderer.

Speaking of not taking a loss like a man:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...son-seattle-seahawks-lost-san-francisco-49ers

I didn't have a problem with Sherman prior to that. All of those antics get real tiresome though if you can't even take responsibility after you lose.

Like I said, I'm not gonna claim he's a saint. But if you're going to start shit with him, he's going to talk about it if you don't back it up. Crabs had this coming and people getting salty over it is funny.

mkenyon

Banned
Like I said, I'm not gonna claim he's a saint. But if you're going to start shit with him, he's going to talk about it if you don't back it up. Crabs had this coming and people getting salty over it is funny.
The amount of salt towards the Hawks is truly baffling. I mean, it's not like we're the Patriots, Steelers, or Ravens. WTF.

cdyhybrid

The amount of salt towards the Hawks is truly baffling. I mean, it's not like we're the Patriots, Steelers, or Ravens. WTF.

I get it. The team is good and they don't let people forget it. They're going to rub some people the wrong way. I'm just trying to keep things on the level.

It's baffling, but if that means people are actually paying attention to us, then ok.

I thought it was interesting how everyone talks shit about the Pats, but then ran to Brady's defense after Sherman was "mean to poor Tom Brady!" last season.

Narag

Some of that is relying on rookie receivers and the soon to be bust Amendola. On the subject of Amendola what a huge fucking waste of time. He is made out of glass and would not at all be surprised to see him cut.

He should come to Indy. We have a storied tradition of getting white guys killed over the middle.

I believe even if you trade a player, the team is still on the hook for the guaranteed money on their cap, meaning the Pats are still on the hook for that $30M guaranteed signing bonus.

Also, according to this article, http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...n-tom-bradys-contract-extension-with-patriots, if Brady makes it through next year, his contract from 2015 to 2017 will be fully guaranteed as well. This is the reason he took a below market deal in the first place, more guarantees.

Holy fuck at it being fully guaranteed through 2017, 3 more years for Brady for sure. I cant wait to see how he plays 3 years from now. It is going to be a glorious disaster.

Talon

Really, bruh?

String of PED suspensions for Irvin, Browner, Thurmond, and Sherman's who was pulled back on a technicality.

Defensive backs that have a reputation for mugging receivers and jawing about it constantly.

Nouveau riche fanbase.

Pretty obvious why that is.

Doomsayer

He didn't play well, but he clearly misses Gronk and the murderer.

It goes without saying, but I still couldn't believe it.

Really, bruh?

String of PED suspensions for Irvin, Browner, Thurmond, and Sherman's who was pulled back on a technicality.

Defensive backs that have a reputation for mugging receivers and jawing about it constantly.

Nouveau riche fanbase.

Pretty obvious why that is.

Most likeable team in the NFL.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Says the person who hasn't had to watch the Seahawks all season. :(

I know how you Seattle types want to be all indie and misunderstood, but you're in a Super Bowl game that you have a good chance of winning. Time to put aside the Starbucks that you poured into a paper cup from some local, shitty brewhouse and realize you're no longer the underdogs.

Tom Penny

I would expect the Pats to have an off season like the one in 2007. I think they will go after big names on offense and defense.

Ha Ha. No chance. What they need is the 2nd best receiving threat in the game to stop getting hurt but I'm not holding my breathe. I'd be surprised if they land Talib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom