• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsayer

Yeah, he is definitely willing to take more chances outside. It feels rare to see him throw into traffic across the middle. Brought it up yesterday and Niners fans seemed to be split on whether that was accurate or not. Obviously the closest games I watch him are against GB and we never have enough defenders near the ball to call it "traffic"

I've seen him throw to Boldin and Crabs over the middle, but never VD. I don't think he trusts VD to make a contested catch or fight for the ball. It's a shame because Vernon in the middle of the field is money.

jakncoke

Banned
What I have learned from the past 3-5 pages.

Hito has some complex alternate universe where Seahawks are 6-10 or is trying to create some angle where if the Seahawks do lose he can link back to this thread in haha man i was so damn right told you so moment.

Secondly; Patriots without Brady is going to be hilarious seeing the children and fake riches kick and scream how its unfair that Brady aged. Question is, will Gata jump back to the jags and will Lunchbox have his daddy sue someone for Brady not staying young.

Narag

The ATL podcast crew pouring on the love for Doug Baldwin!

Surprised he doesn't get more attention. When I went through targets and stuff earlier in the year, he was catching 70% of balls thrown to him which seemed really high compared to others.

Hito has some complex alternate universe where Seahawks are 6-10 or is trying to create some angle where if the Seahawks do lose he can link back to this thread in haha man i was so damn right told you so moment.

Secondly; Patriots without Brady is going to be hilarious seeing the children and fake riches kick and scream how its unfair that Brady aged. Question is, will Gata jump back to the jags and will Lunchbox have his daddy sue someone for Brady not staying young.
You must be bummed to not be working on the super bowl. You would've made a lot of money on tips.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Fuck that. If Seahawks lose I'll be crying myself to sleep.

Tom Penny

Manziel will be the best QB in that draft for like the the handful of years he can survive the hits he's going to take. His style isn't going to fly in the NFL were every player he faces on D is the best player he's ever faced.

Hunter S.

Two weeks of fans of other clubs saying , "fuck Peyton and the Broncos," and "Fuck Sherman and the Seahawks." I think I will hardly look at this thread.

ShaneB

Surprised he doesn't get more attention. When I went through targets and stuff earlier in the year, he was catching 70% of balls thrown to him which seemed really high compared to others.

I know I'm biased, and with watching every game of course I'll see him do his thing, but yeah, he's definitely impressed me plenty all season.

If you're a Seahawks fan you better hope you can fix your offense. Peyton isn't going to be kicking field goals when starting on the opponents 20 yard line after a turnover.

Im out of fucks to give. I wish evil for all teams not named the Patriots and hope they get attacked by rabid warthogs.
image.php

Broncos won't respond well to how physical Seattle plays and I think Manning will throw a couple of ints.

They probably still win due to the Seattle offense being ass though

Two weeks of fans of other clubs saying , "fuck Peyton and the Broncos," and "Fuck Sherman and the Seahawks." I think I will hardly look at this thread.

Well, I won't say that. Even if my team loses, I'll congratulate the Seahawks for getting off of that "never won a Superbowl" list. And if we win, and they're still stuck on it, I'll feel bad for them. I remember how that feels. That was us until '98. The Broncos lost the Superbowl 3 times while I was in high school. Watching your team lose the big game su-ucks. I can't even imagine how actually losing feels.

But I'm totally stoked about Superbowl XLVIII. Now that it's happened, it seems inevitable that the top two seeds won out. I'm going to revel in the "Unstoppable Force meets Immovable Object" media barrage for the next two weeks.

HYPE!

mkenyon

Banned
If you're a Seahawks fan you better hope you can fix your offense. Peyton isn't going to be kicking field goals when starting on the opponents 20 yard line after a turnover.
He hasn't played against the Legion of Boom.

I'm not saying you're wrong, as he's still amazing. But, so is our D.

manfestival

Did you ever watch him play? Dude was one of the most exciting players to ever play college football.

Who knows if it translates to the pros but people loving Manziel were the ones who actually watched the guys turn a garbage Texas A&M team into must watch football every week.

tebow is up there for exciting qbs to watch in college ball but we all know how that went...

Talamius

He hasn't played against the Legion of Boom.

I'm not saying you're wrong, as he's still amazing. But, so is our D.

I think the Seattle front 7 will win or lose the game. Peyton will pick you apart with enough time. If you can get pressure on him regularly you've got a shot.

jakncoke

Banned
Im out of fucks to give. I wish evil for all teams not named the Patriots and hope they get attacked by rabid warthogs.

With your true calling of my little ponies. I cant take your vitriol seriously. Its like how you walk past a skate park and you have 13 year olds smoking cigarettes and one tries to show how tough he is by saying something to you. Game is still soft as the cotton candy in your left hand.

Juicy Bob

Bless you, John Football

One of the greatest traditions at Texas A&M is the recognition of the “12th Man,” the collective enthusiasm of the Aggies fan base.

The Seahawks’ fan base also calls themselves the “12th Man,” as they’re quite a rowdy bunch. In fact, on Dec. 2, 2013 when Seattle played New Orleans at CenturyLink Field, Seahawks fans registered a decibel reading of 137.6, a Guinness Book World Record.

But Manziel doesn’t want anyone to forget where the 12th Man started.

Late Sunday night, he Instagrammed the following photo with the caption, “REAL 12th man #GIGEM”
I'm fairly sure Delia Smith would have something to say about this.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
With your true calling of my little ponies. I cant take your vitriol seriously. Its like how you walk past a skate park and you have 13 year olds smoking cigarettes and one tries to show how tough he is by saying something to you. Game is still soft as the cotton candy in your left hand.

:you

Hunter S.

Well, I won't say that. Even if my team loses, I'll congratulate the Seahawks for getting off of that "never won a Superbowl" list. And if we win, and they're still stuck on it, I'll feel bad for them. I remember how that feels. That was us until '98. The Broncos lost the Superbowl 3 times while I was in high school. Watching your team lose the big game su-ucks. I can't even imagine how actually losing feels.

But I'm totally stoked about Superbowl XXVIII. Now that it's happened, it seems inevitable that the top two seeds won out. I'm going to revel in the "Unstoppable Force meets Immovable Object" media barrage for the next two weeks.

HYPE!

I have had secret sympathy for Seattle knowing they have never won and that is a big part of the reason I wanted them to at least make the Super Bowl. I am only old enough to remember the Super Bowl wins and none of the losses.

I cannot know how I would react to the loss. I personally think they are the more balanced better team. The NFL poll said about 2/3 of the pollsters think the Broncos will win too. They already shown they can dominate a great D by beating KC four times since Peyton arrived in Denver. I think they will win, but I will be happy for Seattle too if they shake the Super Bowl hump. Bitterly happy.

eznark

Banned
Kaeps first read should be VD, because the second and third reads never happen.

Yup. He'll get paid feasting on trash like the Packers (fuck you Hyde, that should've been us losing to Seattle!) but I can't even imagine how bad the Niners would be without a defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom