• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
CK's going to overcome the PED infused freaks on their defense to style on them!
I think the real wildcard is going to be yards after contact. Something Boldin, Crabtree, and Lynch are all really good at. If one team is able to turn a 5 yard play into a 20 yard play, it could decide the game.

Jerry Richardson took a full page ad in the Charlotte Observer today

BeMI_9YCQAAbSG7.jpg:large

It reads

"Thank you Panthers fans, players, coaches, and organization for a memorable season.

We fell short of our ultimate goal of winning the Super Bowl, but not for lack of effort. Progress was made and we now have an opportunity to build upon it.

A 12 win season, NFC South championship, and a playoff berth have laid the foundation. None of this would have been possible without a complete team effort.

Thank You-

Jerry Richardson"

Revolver

So I just learned that Eric Decker and Jessie James have a reality show and they've got a photo spread coming out in GQ.

1389817039469_eric-parker-jessie-james-gq-magazine-january-2014-denver-broncos-sports-football-nfl-02.jpg

They should totally name the baby Omaha.

JCizzle

I think the real wildcard is going to be yards after contact. Something Boldin, Crabtree, and Lynch are all really good at. If one team is able to turn a 5 yard play into a 20 yard play, it could decide the game.

Lynch always kills us, he scares me the most. One of the only guys I've seen intimidate the Niners defense and run them over. Containing him and limiting Wussle outside of the pocket are huge.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
For Deacon.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 25m

Report: Mike Munchak to meet with Steelers about offensive line job

---

I prefer food and beverage talk and discussing hot women GAF thinks are fat and ugly were they reside.

Also fair game. But don't forget baking stories and live journal entries and animu!

You wished cancer on someone.

Worse is said with real sincerity in every OT Topic about any political issue, police brutality, Tipping, and How "GIF" is pronounced topic. Some lifelong got his sweet aunt Brady's ladies granny panties in a bunch and went out of his way to PM a mod in between jumping off of Peyton's jock and jumping onto Wussles

Gonna be drinking 12 Man Pale from Dick's Brewing and The 12th Can from Hilliard's during the game. Even gonna randall some beer with green and blue Skittles.

12-man.jpg

12thCan1.jpg

Shout outs to distantmantra for officially inviting me to the Seahawks bandwagon. Feels good to be a valued member of a winning organization.

Hunter S.

So I just learned that Eric Decker and Jessie James have a reality show and they've got a photo spread coming out in GQ.

1389817039469_eric-parker-jessie-james-gq-magazine-january-2014-denver-broncos-sports-football-nfl-02.jpg

They should totally name the baby Omaha.

Not too surprising considering all the Denver ladies have long loved sporting Decker jerseys more than almost even Peyton. She is actually named Jesse James Decker now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom