• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I miss these dudes.

ray-lewis-4.jpg

SO YOUNG!

And Bucket, if you want ugly logos, look no further than the old Ravens bird.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Worse is said with real sincerity in every OT Topic about any political issue, police brutality, Tipping, and How "GIF" is pronounced topic. Some lifelong got his sweet aunt Brady's ladies granny panties in a bunch and went out of his way to PM a mod in between jumping off of Peyton's jock and jumping onto Wussles
That comparison implies that this thread should be like every OT topic. If you want a different culture, you need different standards!

Basically, fighting with skin is fine, but no knives or guns!

It's unpossible.

Sherman talks shit and backs it up. He gets in Lady Brady's face and pokes Harby's stuck up ass.

He is a god amongst men.

HA! It says "Brewed by Dicks"

But seriously, anyone who markets with 12th man to catch the zeitgeist is smart, I bet people eat that shit up.

It's even a collaboration beer between Dick's Brewing and former Seahawks kicker Norm Johnson.

It's unpossible.

Sherman talks shit and backs it up. He gets in Lady Brady's face and pokes Harby's stuck up ass.

He is a god amongst men.

The fact that he actually backs it up is why I love him. He's not just blowing hot air.

how can you not like this guy?

When he beats your team and then talks shit about them.

Hunter S.

I think the Broncos match up better against great defenses. Just look how KC could never keep up with them. NFC better be hoping the Patriots win.

see5harp

Not sure if this was posted but Chris Brown has a nice, relatively simple, break down of the Seahawks defensive philosophy:

http://grantland.com/features/whos-laughing-now/

He also briefly refutes the WSJ blog post or whatever about how the Seahawks are simply daring officials to call PI every play.

Yea I read that last night. Good read. At first, I thought maybe domestic violence Chris Brown had written something. I was like well damn what does Ja Rule think about their defense?

That comparison implies that this thread should be like every OT topic. If you want a different culture, you need different standards!

That dude that ate the cupcake liners wasn't even banned. I mean, come the fuck on, we are harboring paper eaters on GAF now? Even the bronies wouldn't allow that, let alone the more respectable GAF subcommunities like Japanese Cartoon and Comic Book-GAF and Nude Grown Men Play Fighting Theatre-GAF

Greg

I'd rather be stabbed by someone here than see that dancing fat guy gif that coldplay posts!

Word on the street is that a doctor asked Percy Harvin how he felt during the concussion baseline test today, Harvin said "I'm good Coach Carroll, put me back in."

11894208825_1541ccb50d_o.gif

Harvin:

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/2014/01/17/carroll-no-update-yet-on-harvin/

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said on his regular Friday appearance on KIRO-FM this morning that there is nothing new yet on Percy Harvin’s status for Sunday’s game.

“I haven’t heard what’s going on with the doctors today yet,” he said. “We won’t know for a while.”

If there was a Saturday deadline for Harvin to be clear, Carroll said “there’s no rules like that.”

Carroll will meet the media after practice today for the final time prior to the NFC title game against the 49ers. He may have more of an update then.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
That dude that ate the cupcake liners wasn't even banned. I mean, come the fuck on, we are harboring paper eaters on GAF now? Even the bronies wouldn't allow that, let alone the more respectable GAF subcommunities like Japanese Cartoon and Comic Book-GAF and Nude Grown Men Play Fighting Theatre-GAF
I was trying to say that we shouldn't consider the NFL thread as low as all those other shitty threads. I'll gladly concede that those other threads are fucked up.

I was trying to say that we shouldn't consider the NFL thread as low as all those other shitty threads.

Someone make a GAF Subcommunity survivor thread. I'm voting headphones GAF off first

what happened? did someone insult his shitty play this season?

No someone asked why Bill was such a fuckin asshole and he dodged it

You better watch your mouth.

He is such a coward. A woman and a coward

jakncoke

Banned
It's even a collaboration beer between Dick's Brewing and former Seahawks kicker Norm Johnson.

The fact that he actually backs it up is why I love him. He's not just blowing hot air.

When he beats your team and then talks shit about them.

Theres a name I havent heard in awhile

Oh man :me, I tried linking a Norm Johnson steelers pic from normjohnson.com i get a "this account is suspended" page guess he isnt paying dues ? :me

Godslay

Banned
Welcome aboard Mech, glad to see you join the squad this late in the game.

In other news, I was just reading something about how a coin landing on heads 6 or 7 times in row really isn't that rare. Numbers are interesting things really. All out of our hands at this point.

Spinluck

Word on the street is that a doctor asked Percy Harvin how he felt during the concussion baseline test today, Harvin said "I'm good Coach Carroll, put me back in."

11894208825_1541ccb50d_o.gif

He's fucked. He's already Migraine prone, quit football son.

In other news, I was just reading something about how a coin landing on heads 6 or 7 times in row really isn't that rare. Numbers are interesting things really. All out of our hands at this point.

So since Harris is out, who is playing in his spot?

I think this game will be decided by who has the more consistent run game throughout.

Flipping a coin isn't actually 50/50 apparently, only sure things in the universe are death, taxes and Brady has a gaping vagina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom