• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a grown ass man that drinks hard alcohol and I love Mario games, and I bought pikmin on the WiiU. I just like fun games, dont care which evil company is putting them out, or how colorful they are.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
FYI my real reason for trading it in was cause since I wasn't playing my Wii U(which I almost went a year without playing) and need to put a big payment on my ps4 I just said fuck it and traded it in towards my reservation. Like I said I'll get a Wii U again when Smash Bros comes out.

They actually offered you something decent for it? I tried doing the same and Gamestop was only going to give me 40 bucks after that 40 dollar "refurb" fee!

edit: They're FINALLY making galactic civilizations 3 and no one told me!

rando14

Never played animal crossing but Mario Galaxy was one of the best game last gen.

And I liked Pikmin too.

And my 3DS shits on any current console.

images%2Farticle%2F2013%2F06%2F19%2Fyoure-goddamn-right-gif.gif

They actually offered you something decent for it? I tried doing the same and Gamestop was only going to give me 40 bucks after that 40 dollar "refurb" fee!

edit: They're FINALLY making galactic civilizations 3 and no one told me!

I think I got $90 for it but the store hooked my up to push it over 100. I'm cool with them like that. it was the 8 gb one too. That's another thing they fuck up with. The damn internal memory how do you not have hard drives by now

JCizzle

Never played animal crossing but Mario Galaxy was one of the best game last gen.

And I liked Pikmin too.

And my 3DS shits on any current console.

The 3ds library shits on any other console's. The machine itself is highly flawed. There was no real need for the 3d gimmick, the screens are super cheap, and it should have come with two sticks. It's great, but the potential was there for something so much better.

Doomsayer

The last game system I bought was a Gamecube. In fact, I don't even game anymore.

What the fuck am I still doing on this website?

Go Niners.

Fuck da Hawks.

I'm a grown fuckin man. I drink whiskey. I don't want to play Mario games unless i'm waiting in line at the grocery store and it's on my phone. Metroid & Zelda? Sure. But it's impossible to swallow their quirky gimmicky BS when I know there's games like Skyrim, GTA V, Last of Us, and Battlefield out there.
I'm a grown fuckin man, too. I can appreciate a well designed and stupidly fun platformer alongside shooting a hooker after I've paid her for sex in a virtual game world. These two things are not mutually exclusive.

I didn't say I wouldn't play them. Only via very specific delivery systems..phones, tablets, smart watches etc..I figured this out as a GameCube owner.
Well that's just bizarre. Considering the cluster fuck control schemes those devices offer - it's exactly the last place I'd want to play a Mario game.

I wish I didn't get a Wii U. It has games I like but I just....I don't play video games anymore. I don't even know how it happened, but the last game I played on a console was Monster Hunter Ultimate. I have no ambition to play games, even the ones I already own.

I wish I didn't get a Wii U. It has games I like but I just....I don't play video games anymore. I don't even know how it happened, but the last game I played on a console was Monster Hunter Ultimate. I have no ambition to play games, even the ones I already own.
Sell it while it still has value. Best option, really before the after market prices on the thing nose dives anymore than it already has.

In actuality Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn has this strong grip on me right now that's keeping me from playing other games right now. I just like that game a lot right now.

Sell it while it still has value. Best option, really before the after market prices on the thing nose dives anymore than it already has.

Whoa, let's not get hasty.

I'm hoping there will be some games that catch my interest. I want to play both Mario titles, the inevitable MH4 release and Xenoblade. Plus I still tinker with the consoles' media playing abilities (though admittedly nowhere near as much since I built my HTPC).

"They're the guys who find themselves covering Michael Crabtree or Anquan Boldin in the NFC Championship Game, and sometimes they make the difference between winning and losing," Sherman wrote. "For the Seahawks, Byron Maxwell is that guy. And he's one of the many reasons I believe we'll not only survive, but also dominate on our way to the Super Bowl."

Lulz keep it up dick sherman

In actuality Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn has this strong grip on me right now that's keeping me from playing other games right now. I just like that game a lot right now.
The only MMO that I was ever truly addicted to was Dark Age of Camelot years and years ago. I played that game for nearly 2 years straight, went cold turkey and was never able to find a way to enjoy the genre again in the same way. I had stints with Guild Wars and World of Warcraft but those were short lived.

I don't even bother trying them anymore.

jakncoke

Banned
The last game system I bought was a Gamecube. In fact, I don't even game anymore.

What the fuck am I still doing on this website?

Go Niners.

Fuck da Hawks.

One simply cant quit nfl-age for forever. i :jnq'd several times and you hooligans sucked me back in

No wonder you're so grumpy all the time!

One simply cant quit nfl-age for forever. i :jnq'd several times and you hooligans a Steelers winning streak sucked me back in
Fixed.

This is why we need MNF and TNF regardless of how shitty they are, it's almost like gaming side in here.

You're going to love the offseason thread

Basically from the time mini-camp ends to the time training camp begins (so like May to end of July), it's pretty much everything other than football.

Whoa, let's not get hasty.
Well to be fair, you did say you regretted it and didn't play games anymore.;)

I need to get back to Mario soon and I picked up Wonderful 101 and haven't even put it in the system yet but that's more to do with being addicted to finishing "The Shield" (nearly done with Season 5!) than anything else. Haven't done much gaming in the past two weeks because of it.

You're going to love the offseason thread

Basically from the time mini-camp ends to the time training camp begins (so like May to end of July), it's pretty much everything other than football.

lol can't wait.

I only play my Vita now, I tried playing some of my back log on PS3 but I got bored and went back to Vita lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom