• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Honestly, the only threads I really even visit anymore are this one, NBA-GAF, MLB-GAF, Beer, and the occasional OT thread.

I love all you fucks. I've been here since 2006 or 2007, I think.
Gaming is boring as fuck. I just go there to see news every once in awhile. Never post there. Don't care about sales and what other people think of some game.

NBA age went to shit when all the new guys tried to be so hard. Somehow NFL age stays awesome.

jakncoke

Banned
I havent really played my Wii U since I got my PS4 and Xbox One.

the mom pube grooming business is a booming

Gaming is boring as fuck. I just go there to see news every once in awhile. Never post there. Don't care about sales and what other people think of some game.

NBA age went to shit when all the new guys tried to be so hard. Somehow NFL age stays awesome.

Yeah, even if I was a NBA fan. I couldnt imagine posting in there. Seems like one giant troll/e-dick measuring contest

bionic77

If the refs let things go it benefits the Seahawks but we know that. Refs won't win or lose this game[/
Correct answer!

I won't be too hard on you. The douche gates are always opened whenever a team is this close to a SB. But that is no excuse for Nameless. He has been here for years!

I'm usually there for the FGC-GAF events but I won't be there until football season ends

Doomsayer

As an adult I can't see how you can get so caught up in platform sales, it's absolutely mind boggling. Seriously, who gives a fuck?

NBA age went to shit when everyone decided it would be more fun to troll than talk actual basketball. For all the trolling in this thread there are a lot of us who have a lot of knowledge about scheme and whatnot. ItWasMeanttobe and Dark Faze are the two best posters in NBA-age.

I can't wait for Sunday guys.

Oh, with that said. What do you guys drink on game day?

Kids who were born the last time Miami was in the AFC title game can now legally drink....hell I couldn't get my license the last time Miami won a playoff game. :(

JCizzle

Sherman is the cunt who cries because the refs 'cost them the game' by not allowing him to molest WRs like he normally does

Fantomex

Seriously?? DS and don't stop until you finish

Is that Bess??? Man wth did the browns do to him

Browns can turn an ok player to a horrible one. Poor Bess, even the Patriots wanted him last year.

Yep. Who knows what else he was doing. It always starts with the weed.

I don't hear B Real complaining!

RIP wii u

you had a good run. mario was fun even though a little frustrating in later levels

Mario was a great game. Just give me a Zelda, Smash and maybe a good RPG and float on Wii U. Just like the Saturn and Dreamcast.

Ok let's have a popularity contest here. Loser leaves town.

This will benefit noone. We need your anger and his idiocy. It's a good balance on these boards.

The last game system I bought was a Gamecube. In fact, I don't even game anymore.

What the fuck am I still doing on this website?

Go Niners.

Fuck da Hawks.

You love us, that's why you keep coming back.

Kids who were born the last time Miami was in the AFC title game can now legally drink....hell I couldn't get my license the last time Miami won a playoff game. :(
In dark times like these it's important to remember things like:

loljets.png

SHIT!!! I just realized my kid has a soccer game at 4:15 (PST) on Sunday. How are they even going to field two teams when every kid's parents are so clearly diehard Niner fans, with all their crisp, new, Niners gear?

Greg

As an adult I can't see how you can get so caught up in platform sales, it's absolutely mind boggling. Seriously, who gives a fuck?

NBA age went to shit when everyone decided it would be more fun to troll than talk actual basketball. For all the trolling in this thread there are a lot of us who have a lot of knowledge about scheme and whatnot. ItWasMeanttobe and Dark Faze are the two best posters in NBA-age.

I can't wait for Sunday guys.

Oh, with that said. What do you guys drink on game day?
water/coffee/tea/ovaltine if I'm home

beer if I'm at the bar and the Packers aren't playing

SHIT!!! I just realized my kid has a soccer game at 4:15 (PST) on Sunday. How are they even going to field two teams when every kid's parents are so clearly diehard Niner fans, with all their crisp, new, Niners gear?
there's only one thing you can do, Larry

take a shit on the field and get it cancelled

MRSA

Banned
Why is Gata trying to fight anyone. The poor creature has to jump and swing up just to hit anyone in the knees.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If not for NFL - GAF I wouldn't have this tag...

But yeah I stay mostly in sports gaf threads when posting here.

Doomsayer

I have a really rare beer I'm going to open Sunday, I hope I can enjoy a victory with it!

I'm starting to hoard beer, guys, I think I have a problem. :(

I thought these threads were to avoid gaming side. Stop bringing that crap in here and stick to insulting each other.

Brady is a woman and Boston is full of racists and degenerates.

simples

Banned
waiting for the mailman is worse than going to malls

especially when they are expensive items you paid for already. then you just wait. "out for delivery" and the mailmans being a gata

I have a really rare beer I'm going to open Sunday, I hope I can enjoy a victory with it!

I'm starting to hoard beer, guys, I think I have a problem. :(

Brady is a woman and Boston is full of racists and degenerates.
What beer did you get? I love good craft beers

My two faves are the Omegong Blond ale out of new york, and the Anchor Steam New years Ale out of California. So amazing

Doomsayer

Roommate has a cellar. Lotta money to invest

A few buddies and I started brewing as well - we start distributing in March. It's such a money pit.

What beer did you get? I love good craft beers

My two faves are the Omegong Blond ale out of new york, and the Anchor Steam New years Ale out of California. So amazing

For Sunday I have a Bezerker Imperial Stout, the Wanderer from the Bruery, and Pugachev's Cobra from Hangar 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom