• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BUT GUYS ITS PEYTON MANNING THE LEAGUE WILL SUCK HIS COCK FOR A GLANCE AT HIS FOREHEAD

image.php

rossonero

Make-believe rule so the NFL can decide who wins.

Really surprised they didn't overturn that, we all know the NFL wants Manning vs Brady and the commentators were slobbering all over that.

If the ball comes out of the Quarterback's hands during a pump fake type motion where he's bringing the ball back to his body (the tuck) it counts as an incomplete pass, not a fumble. Made famous by a play in 2002 playoffs New England Patriots and the Oakland Raiders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuck_rule

Wasn't playing much attention, look like he lost the ball after the tuck to me.

Thanks guys :) looked like a fumble to me then, but I'm no expert. Good for the game!

ari

Banned
Maybe you shouldn't tell everyone all that :-D
Did you now that comcast do not have the right to cancel service. Since there is no agreement and the equipment is lease, you can just let comcast cancel the equipment feed and get new equipment monthly.

I think somebody bill is around 5000 bucks right now. Comcast cant do shit legally.

rando14

Did you now that comcast do not have the right to cancel service. Since there is no agreement and the equipment is lease, you can just let comcast cancel the equipment feed and get new equipment monthly.

I think somebody bill is around 5000 bucks right now. Comcast cant do shit legally.

Daaaaamn keep these tips coming lol, Comcast is the worst. Fuckers have a monopoly here.

TD

h1nch

Well at least this game is better than all of last week's games combined

EDIT: Not counting the terrible refs and sloppy play

Top Bottom