• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

bionic77

:DDDDDDD

But you're getting your avatar after the Super Bowl and you have to wear it the entire off season.
It's going to be weird having a Tammy avatar after the Texans destroy your shifty team today because everyone will be confused at why a Pats fan continues to post after their usual playoff failure!

Schaub and Kubs I never thought you guys were any good. Prove me wrong bitches!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm not gonna be an ahole to any Pats fans today if we win, lose or the refs do stupid shit that costs either team. Though if the Texans do pull off the upset... I'll just laugh at a certain Jags fan.

Good luck Pats-age, may the best team win.

Milchjon

I'm not gonna be an ahole to any Pats fans today if we win, lose or the refs do stupid shit that costs either team. Though if the Texans do pull off the upset... I'll just laugh at a certain Jags fan.

Same.

Unless Watt breaks Brady, I might just root for you guys if we lose. Least of the remaining evils.

Derrick01

Banned
Wow I'm depressed as fuck

That game took all the wind out of me

I know it's only Sports + Entertainment, but holy hell was am I in a fucking funk, since the loss

I'll overcome it, only thing to cover my sorrows is to game like a mad man to numb my pain
I don't drink (would be really helpful here), so I get to mull in this bullshit

Just wanna give a shoutout to Broncos-GAF + NFL-Age

Thanks for the laughs, peanut gallery comments, stupid shit we do

Hopefully next season will be brighter for us (hopefully)

*I cried a little when that dagger of the FG went through*

Hopefully its a Texans vs Seachickens or SF (with Texans winning it all) Superbowl

If it's NE vs SF SB, I really think I would /wrists

Don't get too excited for next season. We'll still have Peyton.

At least we don't have to worry about the regular season *shrug*

It's going to be weird having a Tammy avatar after the Texans destroy your shifty team today because everyone will be confused at why a Pats fan continues to post after their usual playoff failure!

Schaub and Kubs I never thought you guys were any good. Prove me wrong bitches!

I never stopped posting, you and I are both loyal Pats fans.

I'm just praying for no heartattack, win or lose.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Same.

Unless Watt breaks Brady, I might just root for you guys if we lose. Least of the remaining evils.

Hah and I think I'd have to root for your team. I can't root for any team now with Jacoby Jones.... I just can't.

"I'm just praying for no heartattack, win or lose. "

Seriously same thing lol I don't want to die over a game.

bionic77

Ugh.

Even you Texan fans are huge pussies.

You are not beating the most evil team by holding hands or giving double BJs. That might be how they do things in Niners land or the AFC South but you are playing with the big boys now and glory is just a few wins from your grasp. You and your team better nut up or you are just going to embarrass yourselves.

I want to cheer for you guys but I need something to root for!

Matrix

Ugh.

You are not beating the most evil team by holding hands or giving double BJs. That might be how they do things in Niners land or the AFC South but you are playing with the big boys now and glory is just a few wins from your grasp. You and your team better nut up or you are just going to embarrass yourselves.

Nah I just can't take being like Mech for legit health reasons (being serious)

I'll be pissed as shit at the Texans no matter what if they shit the bed again and I'm sure during the course of the game I'll cuss out the Pats etc, but I'm not gonna shit on people here. Not my style, Texans fan or not....

Wait I like shitting on Bears fans. That's FUCKING fun.

You know with NFL-age enough shit talking will be had without even true Texans/Pats fans needing to say anything.

I'm predicting another game for the patriots like the one they played against with the Ravens in 2009.

Ravens were up 24 - 0 by the end of the first quarter. Best game ever.

Good luck Texans!

Nameless

Ugh.

You need to cheer for the eradication of sexual assault against women.

Miguel

Ugh.

It's on me. This kid is just out here posting on GAF trying to do his job and I need to be better about putting him in position to talk trash and win. We'll have to go back and look at the film, John. We're going to get it corrected and come back prepared next time.

bionic77

It's on me. This kid is just out here posting on GAF trying to do his job and I need to be better about putting him in position to talk trash and win. We'll have to go back and look at the film, John. We're going to get it corrected and come back prepared next time.
Bring some of that Texan sand with you. I hear it is very irritating in the vagina. Sprinkle some on Brady's lady parts after the first sack.

squicken

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter
one last thought for the legend of justin smith. was told he was bench-pressing 300-plus during week despite partially torn triceps.

Dude is awesome an 100% legit

Top Bottom