• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Godslay

Banned
It's the Peyton Manning playoff loss excuse fest. Happens every postseason.

I blamed him as much as the rest of them. Can't speak for all of us, and neither can you.

Peyton Manning wishes he was half the QB Mark Sanchez is.

Usually I ignore the garbage that's pumping out of your keyboard, but this is some shit. If I considered you a gentleman I would challenge you to a duel, but you're a bitch so I can't. Good day sir.

eznark

Banned
I blamed him as much as the rest of them. Can't speak for all of us, and neither can you.

Usually I ignore the garbage that's pumping out of your keyboard, but this is some shit. If I considered you a gentleman I would challenge you to a duel, but you're a bitch so I can't. Good day sir.

I think they have duels in his weirdo cartoons so he might take you up on it.

squicken

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Jets will hold follow-up discussions with at least two GM candidates they have interviewed. Name to watch: former Bears GM Jerry Angelo.

hahahahahahahha

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Who has the better winning percentage in the playoffs?

The better QB rating? The better TD to INT ratio? Just keeping it real dude. No need to be a bitch about it, your quarterback is already enough of one.

also Jerry Angelo? Are you fucking kidding me. Jesus christ.

eznark

Banned
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Jets will hold follow-up discussions with at least two GM candidates they have interviewed. Name to watch: former Bears GM Jerry Angelo.

hahahahahahahha

Jets continue to be a bottom five team in all of sports. Right up there with the Mets and Cubs.

Bowser

Until recently any page I loaded with more than one gif on it would crash the browser. Please go back to they way you were Chrome!

I got a new Windows laptop (had to grab one for work, our remote access is through Windows and doesn't work on a Mac -____-) with Windows 7 64 bit, so I'm testing out Waterfox (http://www.waterfoxproject.org/). I'm not sure if I can stick with it though, no NeoGAF quick reply or auto-reload plugins ;_;

Bowser

Peyton gettin' another OC a head job:

.@RapSheet reported on NFL GDM that #azcardinals are expected to target #Broncos OC Mike McCoy with DC Ray Horton as the backup plan at HC.

Godslay

Banned
Who has the better winning percentage in the playoffs?

The better QB rating? The better TD to INT ratio? Just keeping it real dude.

also Jerry Angelo? Are you fucking kidding me. Jesus christ.

Figures a Jets fan would be tote that argument out. Peyton has as many rings as your entire franchise in it bumbling existence.

Hit me back when Sanchez can get himself to a SB.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Figures a Jets fan would be tote that argument out. Peyton has as many rings as your entire franchise in it bumbling existence.

Hit me back when Sanchez can get himself to a SB.

Why are you gloating about a ring he won for another organization?

Obviously Peyton Manning is one of the greatest regular season quarterbacks to ever play the game of the football. He's not even close to being the same guy in the postseason, honestly he's pretty lucky that he was going up against Rex Grossman in the SB. Some guys can't handle the pressure - and time after time the dude wilts.

Bowser

If Steelers fans really think Flacco stinks, they have to be thrilled. No way do they not pay him huge money now

I think Flacco will deserve the contract he gets. I mean he makes some absolute WTF throws/decisions, but think about...if the Ravens win next week, he's a stripped Lee Evans pass from going to back-to-back Super Bowls. And he's one of the best deep ball guys in the league today.

ari

Banned
Jerry angelo knows defense. But besides matt forte, earl bennett, knox and greg olsen, he know nothing of offense.

Yes, that's only 4 fucking offensive players that wasn't a fucking bust.

Godslay

Banned
Why are you gloating about a ring he won for another organization?

Obviously Peyton manning is one of the greatest regular season quarterbacks to ever play the game of the football. He's not even close to being the same guy in the postseason, honestly he's pretty lucky that he was going up against Rex Grossman in the SB. Some guys can't handle the pressure - and time after time the dude wilts.

Fine, substitute Elway in. He's got twice the number of SBs. Jets and Sanchez still suck.

JCizzle

I think i heard yesterday that the Ravens defense has played a combined 160 snaps the last two weeks. Today might as well be the AFCCG.

squicken

I think Flacco will deserve the contract he gets. I mean he makes some absolute WTF throws/decisions, but think about...if the Ravens win next week, he's a stripped Lee Evans pass from going to back-to-back Super Bowls. And he's one of the best deep ball guys in the league today.

He should get re-signed, but what if he wants Brees money? He's not worth that. He also knows he can just do one year on the franchise tag and then be a UFA (back to back tags are prohibitive now). They will really have to overpay. To the extent that it will cost them at least one difference making player on the roster

If Steelers fans really think Flacco stinks, they have to be thrilled. No way do they not pay him huge money now

Flacco is streaky as fuck. Sometimes the guy goes 4 games without making a meaningful pass, then he balls his ass off for two and confuses everyone.

Also he has Torrey Smith now. Can't remember how many times i've seen Flacco just chuck a prayer and have Smith miraculously come down with it.

I will say that Caldwell seems to be bringing out the best in him.

Godslay

Banned
Uh okay? John Elway is one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game. Mark Sanchez sucks and so do the Jets.

What does that have to do with Peyton Manning?

Peyton Manning is closer to John Elway in terms of playoff success than Mark Sanchez ever will be. You know it, I know it, the rest of the world knows it.

In terms of football math 1 is closer to 2, than 0 is closer to one, and that's all that matters.

You're the only person in the world who takes Jets fans seriously.

You're probably right.

Dragon

Banned
All Brady's playoff losses are to a team he played multiple times that season :(

That's just as much on Belichick as Brady. Brady's been mediocre in the playoffs lately (if you take out last year's divisional game especially) but to put all the blame on him is silly.

His arm and accuracy aren't there any more but he can still throw over the middle in under three seconds with the best of them.

You're probably right.

Thankfully I haven't really seen the couple of really horribad jets fans in here in months. The couple that are in here aren't that bad. Not much they can say really.

Bowser

Browns fans, here's a great story about Chud: http://www.cleveland.com/browns/ind...ig_motivation_for_n.html#incart_river_default

The son of an Ohio Air National Guard pilot, Chudzinski's passion for the Browns followed him through his formative years as the family moved from Toledo to Bowling Green to Fremont and back to Toledo. His love for the team has been well chronicled: Munching on dog biscuits, playing backyard football pretending to be tight end Ozzie Newsome, propping a television in the windows of his aunt's home to watch games in the chilly outdoors to simulate life in the Dawg Pound.

Tom Penny

That's just as much on Belichick as Brady. Brady's been mediocre in the playoffs lately (if you take out last year's divisional game especially) but to put all the blame on him is silly.

His arm and accuracy aren't there any more but he can still throw over the middle in under three seconds with the best of them.

Who said he totally to blame? I do know the offense underachieved far more than the defense in the last 2 SB's and he runs the offense.

Top Bottom