• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

kapheart1pxx1.jpg

My photoshop skills are subpar but this should do...

This should be the one FMT gives to buckethead.

Tom Penny

Crazy games today. Denver game was total insanity. It just proves that nothing is a given. Pats better show up. Everything is lined up but that's why you play the games.

Shouta

Wow, I went to my Fighting game monthlies and missed some crazy games. Fuuuuuuuck. I should've just stayed home, lol.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

fuck you mike mccarthy you fat piece of shit i hope they name a street after you in that shit hole town and i'm glad you're such a horrible fucking coach that you let erron rodgers tell you who should be returning punts thanks for that you fucking coward, fuck you BJ raji you dumb motherfucker thanks for the offsides penalty this wasn't a state farm commercial you're the 2nd most overrated defensive player in the league, fuck you AJ hawk you mask lookin bitch i want to throw up everytime i see your disfigured face and you are the most overrated defensive player in the league, fuck you charles woodson OMG DID YOU GUYS HEAR WOODSON IS BACK HEY GUYS WOODSON IS BACK GUYS GUESS WHAT CHARLES WOODSON IS BACK OMFG WOODSON IS BACK, fuck you clay matthews real hot pic when kap was shoving his dick down your D's throat all game cut your hair you fucking PED'ing bitch long hair is for girls, fuck you greg jennings you sorry ass bitch go shove an old spice deodorant stick up your cunt, fuck you erron you fucking bet welching loser that's all you'll ever be i hope all your stupid ass friends from chico came to see you get skull fucked you are the most unclutch "elite" QB in the history of the league you sure made the niners pay for not drafting your sorry ass, fuck you dujuan harris LOL who? who the fuck is this? fucking dumb ass bitch, fuck you jermichael finley you stupid piece of shit you were silent as usual in the biggest game of the year enjoy your new team, fuck you green bay you piece of shit racist town i hope you enjoy the taste of colins dick, fuck you talking heads at espn and nfln U BETTER CHANGE UP THE GAME PLAN CAUSE GOLDENBOY RODGERS GONNA PICK YOU APART I GUARANTEE IT!, and finally eat a bag of dicks to all the shit talking niner haters here at nfl-age! SUCK OUR DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!

NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!1

just seeing this and knowing ez's shit-talking schtick and his crying after tonights game just makes it all awesome. thanks for this.

The PI that wasn't called that caused a pick six doesn't bother me. Champ getting burned for 2 TD's doesn't bother me. Peyton's poor decision to throw the INT that ultimately sealed the teams fate doesn't bother me. All I keep seeing is that dumbass safety stop running down the field so he could turn around and slowly back pedal only to realize that he clearly misjudged how far the ball was going which allowed the Ravens to score a TD to tie the game up with only 31 seconds remaining. This is all that keeps running through my mind over and over and I can't seem to get my mind off of it. Man I'm so fucking depressed.

Tom Penny

The PI that wasn't called that caused a pick six doesn't bother me. Champ getting burned for 2 TD's doesn't bother me. Peyton's poor decision to throw the INT that ultimately sealed the teams fate doesn't bother me. All I keep seeing is that dumbass safety stop running down the field so he could turn around and slowly back pedal only to realize that he clearly misjudged how far the ball was going which allowed the Ravens to score a TD to tie the game up with only 31 seconds remaining. This is all that keeps running through my mind over and over and I can't seem to get my mind off of it. Man I'm so fucking depressed.

manning-face.jpg

KaYotiX

Banned
USA today saying packers no longer elite. Where they ever elite? I'd say they are a good/great team but I don't think they were ever "elite" not with their defense.

9ers and pack will be seeing a lot of each other in the next few years though.

USA today saying packers no longer elite. Where they ever elite? I'd say they are a good/great team but I don't think they were ever "elite" not with their defense.

9ers and pack will be seeing a lot of each other in the next few years though.

They were elite 2 seasons ago

Pezking

Okay, it's decided: I'm rooting for Atlanta tonight.

I'm not afraid of anybody either way, but if worst comes to worst, I wouldn't be able to stomach seeing Pete Carroll go to the superbowl. I despise that guy.

Also, Candlestick unfortunately isn't a tough place for away teams. Many other teams would profit a lot more from home-field-advantage. I think for the Niners, it's just a nice way of avoiding playoff trips to Green Bay or Seattle. We should be fine in Atlanta.

Man...last nights victory just feels great. A year ago, I always felt like we were overachievers and waited for our nice bubble to burst. After so many losing seasons, I lacked a healthy dose of confidence, even after an 13-3 season.

This year is totally different: I truly believe that we are good enough to win it all.

demigod

I lost my bet(luckily recovered with 9ers) betting on the Broncos with 8 and a half points but I KNEW Broncos would end up losing at the same time. 2nd and 8, they ran the ball, 3rd and 8, they ran the ball. You do NOT give Flacco or anyone for that matter 1min and 15secs especially when your top guy got burned twice by Smith. All they had to do was get that first down, but nope, they tried to play conservative. It sucks Manning and Moore are getting the fingers pointed at when in reality they should've won the game but instead the offensive coordinator or John Fox called stupid plays.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wow I'm depressed as fuck

That game took all the wind out of me

I know it's only Sports + Entertainment, but holy hell was am I in a fucking funk, since the loss

I'll overcome it, only thing to cover my sorrows is to game like a mad man to numb my pain
I don't drink (would be really helpful here), so I get to mull in this bullshit

Just wanna give a shoutout to Broncos-GAF + NFL-Age

Thanks for the laughs, peanut gallery comments, stupid shit we do

Hopefully next season will be brighter for us (hopefully)

*I cried a little when that dagger of the FG went through*

Hopefully its a Texans vs Seachickens or SF (with Texans winning it all) Superbowl

If it's NE vs SF SB, I really think I would /wrists

GAF I don't know what to do. I worked all night(get off at 7am) and I can either stay home with my son and pray he takes a 2 hr nap at 11(he usually gets up at 8 so me getting any sleep when I get home is out of question) or I can take my son to his aunt's house for a few hours. Only thing is if I did the 2nd option I'd miss majority of the Falcons/Seahawks game and maybe the part of the 1st quarter of the Texans/Patriots game. What do I do?!

mr2xxx

Banned
GAF I don't know what to do. I worked all night(get off at 7am) and I can either stay home with my son and pray he takes a 2 hr nap at 11(he usually gets up at 8 so me getting any sleep when I get home is out of question) or I can take my son to his aunt's house for a few hours. Only thing is if I did the 2nd option I'd miss majority of the Falcons/Seahawks game and maybe the part of the 1st quarter of the Texans/Patriots game. What do I do?!

Drug him with Benadryl or NyQuil, feed him till he's in a food coma or get a cat to keep him in check.

tw9Eo.gif

Milchjon

This is why the NFL is so great. We now have a team with the college style offense in the NFC championship, are we going to have another one tomorrow? Defenses are essentially powerless to stop it because they don't have the right personnel, but teams will wise up next year and adjust accordingly..and so on to the next one..

Milchjon

Read up on the whole Ray Lewis murder thingy again.

So not only is he possibly a murderer, he's also a huge backstabbing asshole?

If the Texans curbstomp us, I'll still root for them with all my heart against that POS team.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Damn Friday Night Lights music makes everything tear inducing lol

"Houston Texans "Underdog" Inspirational Video Playoffs 2013 "
http://youtu.be/n0oTyAMSLBs

GO TEXANS!

My heart reaches out to the fans of the falcons and patriots, the pain and suffering you guys will go through today will be excruciating. Just remember, the pain can be avoided if you revoke your love of Brady and Ryan. There is still time for salvation.

BigAT

I know it's only Sports + Entertainment, but holy hell was am I in a fucking funk, since the loss

I'll overcome it, only thing to cover my sorrows is to game like a mad man to numb my pain

Hopefully its a Texans vs Seachickens or SF (with Texans winning it all) Superbowl

You unlocked a platinum trophy in Depression.

I know that feel bro. Outside of the championship run in 2006, it felt like this every year with the Colts while Peyton was there. Look to be in good position all the time, but couldn't close the deal.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck. :(. Now Schaub is gonna Schoob and taint us all the way out of the playoffs. Thanks Matrix!

Eznark: Ooooh me! Me! *raises hand*

lol why? I didn't make the video haha

It's been posted on other Texans/Houston Sports boards. If Schaub plays like crap it's cause he's crap now, no emotional underdog video will fix that.

Matrix

ugh, friday nights light music? that would be first breath after coma by explosions in the sky. they deserve better than that.

texans get smashed today.

I know who explosions in the sky are lol I just didn't feel like typing it out since its a football related video and they created the theme for the tv show/movie http://youtu.be/UdoOQ1JzzQ0

That's nice though, thanks for sharing your opinion.

Top Bottom