• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Bowser

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt
Looking at numbers, here are some QBs with better playoff records than Peyton (9-11): McNabb, Delhomme, Simms, Lamonica, Rypien, Testaverde.

delhomme.jpg

;_;

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It's on me. This kid is just out here posting on GAF trying to do his job and I need to be better about putting him in position to talk trash and win. We'll have to go back and look at the film, John. We're going to get it corrected and come back prepared next time.

oh Kubes

I'm not gonna be an ahole to any Pats fans today if we win, lose or the refs do stupid shit that costs either team. Though if the Texans do pull off the upset... I'll just laugh at a certain Jags fan.

Good luck Pats-age, may the best team win.

Amen.

I never stopped posting, you and I are both loyal Pats fans.

I'm just praying for no heartattack, win or lose.

I think I will have a stroke today. I did for few Pats games early in the season and couple later on.

Go Pats Go!

jakncoke

Banned
damn a win today makes tammy the #1 playoff win qb of all time. Ben got to step his game up 8th, lol if flacco wins the sb he'll pass peyton in playoff wins as well.

bionic77

The morning after; always the worst time after a playoff loss.
Pretty sure it ain't no bed of roses with a Sconi woman either. Once the alcohol wears off is probably when the shame starts setting in and that perfect 10 the night before starts to look like she would have to seriously diet just to fit inside a size 10 dress.

this_guy

Peyton's an awesome dude. It's sad seeing scum like Rodgers winning rings when Peyton can't catch a break. This loss wasn't even his fault. 70 yard td bomb with 30 secs to play is inexcusable. Of course, ESPN and the media will harp on the INT.

Why is it that no one points out that the Broncos got 2 special teams tds? The defense let the Broncos down, but its not like Manning put up those 35 points himself that the Broncos scored.

Oh its great to see that Ari is still salty about the Texans. Go Texans!

He better be. I'll get be at another AFC championship game. Brady needs to step his playoff game though.

If the game starts and Brady is throwing the ball 5-10 feet over receivers' heads, you know you're in for a long day. Ditto also if he gets hit once and starts flinching at nobody. Last time they played they got to Brady a bunch and he didn't seem to give a damn. Maybe because he knows Watt is a Bieber-listening-to wussy mofo.

The morning after; always the worst time after a playoff loss.

Especially if you're one of the Packers fans that said they were going to eat two pizzas and a gallon of ice cream after the loss.

Today is a day in which we all can cheer together for another embarrassing, early postseason exit for the Falcons, and the defeat of the crossdressing pretty boy and his salty coach.

Well, the only NFL action I will be getting until later on today is updates over my phone's browser. Have some stuff to do with the family.

Good luck NFL GAF!!!
I hope I will be back, at least in time for the Pats game.

Good luck Seahawks and Falcons.

Go Pats.

Tom Penny

If the game starts and Brady is throwing the ball 5-10 feet over receivers' heads, you know you're in for a long day. Ditto also if he gets hit once and starts flinching at nobody. Last time they played they got to Brady a bunch and he didn't seem to give a damn. Maybe because he knows Watt is a Bieber-listening-to wussy mofo.

Well the fact of the matter is Brady has played more or less mediocre in the playoffs other than the Denver game since 08. 5 or 6 plays away from 6 SB. Instead it's just 3 :(

Why is it that no one points out that the Broncos got 2 special teams tds? The defense let the Broncos down, but its not like Manning put up those 35 points himself that the Broncos scored.

Oh its great to see that Ari is still salty about the Texans. Go Texans!

It's the Peyton Manning playoff loss excuse fest. Happens every postseason.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Maybe because he knows Watt is a Bieber-listening-to wussy mofo.

God forbid a player does something special for two paralyzed brothers who lost their parents and happen to like the lesbian singer. Thanks for giving me the best dumb ass post here to read this morning.

"Lol. How is my kubepression? "

Spot on... sadly lol

And now, in addition to all the other shitty issues I've been having with it recently, Google Chrome doesnt seem to want to run the NFL.com/team website video player either. It's gotten to the point where I may actually have to choose another browser. Everything that I thought to be good in this world is revealing itself to be a mirage.

My life is quickly spiraling out of control.

Bieber has made some catchy songs.

Come at me GAF.

Catchy like herpes.

And now, in addition to all the other shitty issues I've been having with it recently, Google Chrome doesnt seem to want to run the NFL.com/team website video player either. It's gotten to the point where I may actually have to choose another browser. Everything that I thought to be good in this world is quickly revealing itself to be a mirage. My life is spiraling out of control.

Try Canary.

TheFatOne

And now, in addition to all the other shitty issues I've been having with it recently, Google Chrome doesnt seem to want to run the NFL.com/team website video player either. It's gotten to the point where I may actually have to choose another browser. Everything that I thought to be good in this world is revealing itself to be a mirage.

My life is quickly spiraling out of control.

Chrome has become such shit. I don't know why I continue to use it. I have had the same issue with NFL.com can't play any of their videos on chrome, but they work just fine on firefox.

jakncoke

Banned
I liked Pitch Perfect. Hate on.

Chrome is playing NFL.com videos for me. Not sure what you guys are doing wrong. I'm on a Mac, though. Maybe that's the difference.

I wont hate on a person liking a musical, but i will joke with the german as he watched Hannah Montana one night and was so into on irc and excited. Truly a hilarious and low point in that "mans" life.

Nothing wrong with my movie taste. Your movie taste sucks! You probably like shitty movies like Shawshank Redeption.

You dont like Shawshank Redeption?

Matrix

Check your tampon, I think it's over-saturated.

Trying so hard to be like bionic this morning, not hitting the mark at all. Also trying so hard to be some witty tough guy and telling fellow Pats fans to nut up while sporting a baby yoshi avatar is hilarious.

Trying so hard to be like bionic this morning, not hitting the mark at all. Trying so hard to be some witty tough guy and telling fellow Pats fans to nut up while sporting a baby yoshi avatar is hilarious.

Not just any baby yoshi avatar. Baby Yoshi being molested.

Get your kidneys checked, though. All that salt can't be healthy.

Matrix

Not just any baby yoshi avatar. Baby Yoshi being molested.

Get your kidneys checked, though. All that salt can't be healthy.

*yawn* Well I know one Pats fan I will take a dump on if the Texans win today. One giant high in fiber salty shit.

I wont hate on a person liking a musical, but i will joke with the german as he watched Hannah Montana one night and was so into on irc and excited. Truly a hilarious and low point in that "mans" life.

You dont like Shawshank Redeption?

First of all, I wasn't that excited whist watching Hannah Montana.

Second of all, I did like Shawshank, I just had to think of the complete opposite of Hannah Montana: The Movie

Top Bottom