• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

squicken

Which is why I'm 90% certain Green Bay will keep Capers for one more season. I would like a big hire but there's not a lot of quality talent on Green Bays defense that I think that could fly as the excuse for one more season.

well a lot of teams in the market don't have stability at the HC. You guys do. Makes it more attractive than Dallas or the Jets, as an example

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

fuck you mike mccarthy you fat piece of shit i hope they name a street after you in that shit hole town and i'm glad you're such a horrible fucking coach that you let erron rodgers tell you who should be returning punts thanks for that you fucking coward, fuck you BJ raji you dumb motherfucker thanks for the offsides penalty this wasn't a state farm commercial you're the 2nd most overrated defensive player in the league, fuck you AJ hawk you mask lookin bitch i want to throw up everytime i see your disfigured face and you are the most overrated defensive player in the league, fuck you charles woodson OMG DID YOU GUYS HEAR WOODSON IS BACK HEY GUYS WOODSON IS BACK GUYS GUESS WHAT CHARLES WOODSON IS BACK OMFG WOODSON IS BACK, fuck you clay matthews real hot pic when kap was shoving his dick down your D's throat all game cut your hair you fucking PED'ing bitch long hair is for girls, fuck you greg jennings you sorry ass bitch go shove an old spice deodorant stick up your cunt, fuck you erron you fucking bet welching loser that's all you'll ever be i hope all your stupid ass friends from chico came to see you get skull fucked you are the most unclutch "elite" QB in the history of the league you sure made the niners pay for not drafting your sorry ass, fuck you dujuan harris LOL who? who the fuck is this? fucking dumb ass bitch, fuck you jermichael finley you stupid piece of shit you were silent as usual in the biggest game of the year enjoy your new team, fuck you green bay you piece of shit racist town i hope you enjoy the taste of colins dick, fuck you talking heads at espn and nfln U BETTER CHANGE UP THE GAME PLAN CAUSE GOLDENBOY RODGERS GONNA PICK YOU APART I GUARANTEE IT!, and finally eat a bag of dicks to all the shit talking niner haters here at nfl-age! SUCK OUR DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!

NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!1

Imagine if FMT said that all in one breath...

NINERS!!!

544059_10151345779607278_1928679767_n.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

fuck you mike mccarthy you fat piece of shit i hope they name a street after you in that shit hole town and i'm glad you're such a horrible fucking coach that you let erron rodgers tell you who should be returning punts thanks for that you fucking coward, fuck you BJ raji you dumb motherfucker thanks for the offsides penalty this wasn't a state farm commercial you're the 2nd most overrated defensive player in the league, fuck you AJ hawk you mask lookin bitch i want to throw up everytime i see your disfigured face and you are the most overrated defensive player in the league, fuck you charles woodson OMG DID YOU GUYS HEAR WOODSON IS BACK HEY GUYS WOODSON IS BACK GUYS GUESS WHAT CHARLES WOODSON IS BACK OMFG WOODSON IS BACK, fuck you clay matthews real hot pic when kap was shoving his dick down your D's throat all game cut your hair you fucking PED'ing bitch long hair is for girls, fuck you greg jennings you sorry ass bitch go shove an old spice deodorant stick up your cunt, fuck you erron you fucking bet welching loser that's all you'll ever be i hope all your stupid ass friends from chico came to see you get skull fucked you are the most unclutch "elite" QB in the history of the league you sure made the niners pay for not drafting your sorry ass, fuck you dujuan harris LOL who? who the fuck is this? fucking dumb ass bitch, fuck you jermichael finley you stupid piece of shit you were silent as usual in the biggest game of the year enjoy your new team, fuck you green bay you piece of shit racist town i hope you enjoy the taste of colins dick, fuck you talking heads at espn and nfln U BETTER CHANGE UP THE GAME PLAN CAUSE GOLDENBOY RODGERS GONNA PICK YOU APART I GUARANTEE IT!, and finally eat a bag of dicks to all the shit talking niner haters here at nfl-age! SUCK OUR DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!

Yeah buddy!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Lmao this is godly lmao. Imagine if the 9ers win it all.

Spinluck

hahaha Bro that's the Jacoby lightning bolt. You have no idea what is going to happen on Monday after the Texans lose. Schaub/Jacoby/Holiday. 15 hours straight

You're alright Godslay. Sorry your team lost

Texans won't lose!

They can't. :'(

My heart cannot take another Pats SB.

Sorry but you admitted this holds into the postseason earlier on!

i researched it further and found that i was previously incorrect. you'll see.... you'll all see!

p.s.

can someone make an avatar sized pic of kaps face with a heart around it?

kaepernick-frinday-x-large.jpg

otherwise buckets avatar will just be a 49ers helmet or logo or something! help me 49ers-age!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If not, those kids and dogs are scarred for life.

Hell I am now lol What grown ass man with a family acts and sounds like that. Only time I ever sounded like that when I was going through puberty while the Rockets won their first championship and got excited, but I still didn't act like that. Rolling on the floor, kicking my feet etc

It's got to be fake as hell, it's just got to be for every sane football fan alive. I smell trying to get 15 mins of fame bs His youngest daughter looks at him in the last clip like wtf drugs are you on. Almost like she's never seen him act like that before. Heck the person even created the account today just to post those absurd clips.

FUCK YOU JACOBY JONES you gave us these vids.

Rorschach

i researched it further and found that i was previously incorrect. you'll see.... you'll all see!

p.s.

otherwise buckets avatar will just be a 49ers helmet or logo or something! help me 49ers-age!
My photo editing software doesn't come with heart shapes. :\
MwFpc.gif

Rorschach

In case no one makes it, here's a simple version for you, FMT. I just don't want to see that same helmet on a bunch of posters. Confuses me.

aXRbe.jpg

p.s.

kapheart1pxx1.jpg

My photoshop skills are subpar but this should do...

Top Bottom