• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Dragon

Banned
Who said he totally to blame? I do know the offense underachieved far more than the defense in the last 2 SB's and he runs the offense.

I'd agree with that. But this team has been carried by the offense over the last five years. And it also says how little everyone thinks of the defense. I mean Flacco destroyed them last year and probably will this year if they win today.

jakncoke

Banned
I wish I had photoshop skills.

How is that compared to other QB's?

As much effort the troll face deserves!

cT18j.png

That's just as much on Belichick as Brady. Brady's been mediocre in the playoffs lately (if you take out last year's divisional game especially) but to put all the blame on him is silly.

His arm and accuracy aren't there any more but he can still throw over the middle in under three seconds with the best of them.

Thankfully I haven't really seen the couple of really horribad jets fans in here in months. The couple that are in here aren't that bad. Not much they can say really.

Patriots lack talent and have for years. It's Belicheck that has gotten them as far as they've gone year in and out, but scheme can only take you so far.

Dragon

Banned
Patriots lack talent and have for years. It's Belicheck that has gotten them as far as they've gone year in and out, but scheme can only take you so far.

I'd say offensively they are pretty talented. Defensively they've gotten better even if their LBs look like they're running in mud.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I have to be at work 3:45 pm today, so I imagine I'll be going in at the middle of the third quarter when it is 21 (Falcons) to 10 (Hawks), and then the rest of game I'll catch quick glimpses of the Falcons blowing a lead like they have done all year long.

Final prediction: 28 to 27, Falcons!

Tom Penny

I'd agree with that. But this team has been carried by the offense over the last five years. And it also says how little everyone thinks of the defense. I mean Flacco destroyed them last year and probably will this year if they win today.

Offense hasn't carried them in the playoffs...really the 2 biggest games that count. It's not even arguable. Top scoring team in the league scoring 14 and 17? A lot of it is on Brady. He's not exempt. At the end of the day they are about 5 or so plays from winning 6 SB's but they didn't make them on either side of the ball.

ari

Banned
no way the texans winning. I can't even pretend to think they can win without me rolling my eyes back into my skull continuously.

Falcons will win 2-0. After yesterday's slate of games I'm preparing myself for the most unwatchable game ever.

nothing can be worst then last weeks games.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave how would you feel if chud brought back DA?

I'd feel like it was that magical season that he led them to 10-6 and I fell in love with a Browns team on the rise...

Then after the first loss I'd be reminded of what my first real season was like and return to despair. :(

I'd say offensively they are pretty talented. Defensively they've gotten better even if their LBs look like they're running in mud.

Eh. For years it was Welker and the two TE's. This year the TE's can't even get on the field together. Ocho, Marshall, and the murderer have all been busts.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Code:
1.21	DL	 Chandler Jones
1.25	LB	 Dont'a Hightower	
2.16	DB	 Tavon Wilson	
3.27	DL	 Jake Bequette	 
6.27	DB	 Nate Ebner	
7.17	DB	 Alfonzo Dennard	 
7.28	WR	 Jeremy Ebert	 
1.17	OL	 Nate Solder	 
2.01	DB	 Ras-I Dowling	 
2.24	RB	 Shane Vereen	 
3.09	RB	 Stevan Ridley	 
3.10	QB	 Ryan Mallett	 
5.07	OL	 Marcus Cannon	 
5.28	TE	 Lee Smith	 	  
6.29	LB	 Markell Carter	 
7.16	DB	 Malcolm Williams	 
1.27	DB	 Devin McCourty	
2.10	TE	 Rob Gronkowski	 
2.21	DL	 Jermaine Cunningham	 	  
2.30	LB	 Brandon Spikes	 
3.26	WR	 Taylor Price	
4.15	TE	 Aaron Hernandez	 
5.19	P	 Zoltan Mesko	 
6.36	OL	 Ted Larsen	
7.01	OL	 Thomas Welch	 
7.40	DL	 Brandon Deaderick	
7.41	DL	 Kade Weston	
7.43	QB	 Zac Robinson	 
2.02	DB	 Patrick Chung	
2.08	DL	 Ron Brace	
2.09	DB	 Darius Butler	
2.26	OL	 Sebastian Vollmer		  
3.19	WR	 Brandon Tate	
3.33	LB	 Tyrone McKenzie	
4.23	OL	 Rich Ohrnberger	 
5.34	OL	 George Bussey	 
6.25	LS	 Jake Ingram	
6.34	DL	 Myron Pryor	 
7.23	WR	 Julian Edelman	
7.25	DL	 Darryl Richard		  
1.10	LB	 Jerod Mayo	 
2.31	DB	 Terrence Wheatley	 	  
3.15	LB	 Shawn Crable	 
3.31	QB	 Kevin O'Connell	 	  
4.30	DB	 Jonathan Wilhite	 	  
5.18	WR	 Matt Slater	
6.31	LB	 Bo Ruud

Some hits there, not any less than other teams, but their high amount of picks make it look bad percentage wise.

Overall though, I agree with you.

Godslay

Banned
Godslay, you're getting trolled hard.

You're probably right. Then again the way he leverages Tebow against me, it wouldn't surprise me in his heart of hearts he truly believe that Sanchez at one point was the man.

BTW my post towards you wasn't meant to be snippy. I put the same amount of blame on Peyton as the rest of the squad. I think that is a fair assessment, but I know others will absolve him of any responsibility of the loss.

Seriously though you'd think he'd realize something was up when a Jets fan is defending Mark Sanchez.

Can't be as bad as Tannenbaum. Maybe?

My defenses are down. I still stand by my original assessment, trolling or not, both in terms of the QB argument as well as some of the stuff you say. If that means I'm getting trolled, so be it.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Anyone else think Aaron Rodgers could have a worse playoff record than Peyton when all is said and done?

Eh, I don't imagine many one and dones for Rodgers in the playoffs. Even this year he went 1-1. Manning has had way too many one and dones. I think they will both end up with the same number of rings though (2), and in the end that is all that matters.

squicken

You're probably right. Then again the way he leverages Tebow against me, it wouldn't surprise me in his heart of hearts he truly believe that Sanchez at one point was the man. .

darkside is not a Sanchez fan, at least not now

btw I think the Peyton criticism is cumulative, and not specific to this year. It's hard to ignore the one and dones. It's part of his legacy imo

Bowser

lol how is this even a question on Sunday Countdown?

Whose legacy is most affected by this posteason, Brady or Ryan?

Legacy? Ryan doesn't even have a fucking playoff win, let's chill on the legacy shit

Seguin

Banned
Eh. For years it was Welker and the two TE's. This year the TE's can't even get on the field together. Ocho, Marshall, and the murderer have all been busts.

Uhh, what? For years it was the two TEs? Hernandez and Gronk are only in their third years. If by "years" you just mean 2011, then I guess it's true.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wow I'm depressed as fuck

That game took all the wind out of me

I know it's only Sports + Entertainment, but holy hell was am I in a fucking funk, since the loss

I'll overcome it, only thing to cover my sorrows is to game like a mad man to numb my pain
I don't drink (would be really helpful here), so I get to mull in this bullshit

Just wanna give a shoutout to Broncos-GAF + NFL-Age

Thanks for the laughs, peanut gallery comments, stupid shit we do

Hopefully next season will be brighter for us (hopefully)

*I cried a little when that dagger of the FG went through*

Hopefully its a Texans vs Seachickens or SF (with Texans winning it all) Superbowl

If it's NE vs SF SB, I really think I would /wrists

I can't get enough of this!!! So delicious.

1352309380176.gif

I feel for Godslay though.

Godslay

Banned
I can't get enough of this!!! So delicious.

1352309380176.gif

I feel for Godslay though.

I'm good thanks, bad loss. If everyone wants to compare this to the 96' Jags loss, then it's time for Peyton to get back in the saddle and get it done. Time is short, no more excuses.

squicken

Long time Indy Star columnist Bob Kravitz

Bob Kravitz ‏@bkravitz
Interesting to read the Denver Post: One columnist blames Fox, other blames Moore, nobody blames Peyton.

Bob Kravitz ‏@bkravitz
Eight one and outs. As the athletes like to say, it is what it is.

Bob Kravitz ‏@bkravitz
Look, it's hard to win any game when you give up 38 points, but three Manning TO's killed 'em. It's like he's made of Teflon.

Bob Kravitz ‏@bkravitz
The Peyton pick totally reminded me of the interception Brett Favre threw three years ago against New Orleans. Terrible throw.

Bob Kravitz ‏@bkravitz
Look, I love the guy, admire his comeback, believe he's one of best ever, but he's not a consistently great postseason QB. Period.

Top Bottom